Author Topic: Shattered Stars introns  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Shattered Stars introns
Okay, so what changes between Hard and Reality in relation to intron activation?
I have no idea, but I'm trying out the introns in my mod Shattered Stars, which is the epilogue to the entire FreeSpace saga following this.

Unlike those in BP, these introns may be taken advantage by the players themselves, since the Shivans are taking center stage in the mod as the player's faction.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: Shattered Stars introns
Okay, so what changes between Hard and Reality in relation to intron activation?
I have no idea, but I'm trying out the introns in my mod Shattered Stars, which is the epilogue to the entire FreeSpace saga following this.

I know what Shattered Stars is. You only ****ing talk about it every chance you get. The greatest, most visionary mod ever, subject to feature creep at a whim. Was coming out tomorrow, now "TBD" as more features appear. Boy, doesn't that sound familiar.

Unlike those in BP, these introns may be taken advantage by the players themselves, since the Shivans are taking center stage in the mod as the player's faction.

And you needed to necro a 23-month-old thread to tell us that you have no idea what the difference between difficulty levels in relation to introns is, but boy howdy does your mod has a new feature, why?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:07:50 pm by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Shattered Stars introns
Splitlocked.  Bryan See, talking about your ideas is fine, but please confine such discussion to your own threads.