Author Topic: Problems registering: mails from the forums  (Read 1511 times)

Problems registering: mails from the forums
hi, I have just registered (with help from Karajorma, at the end I needed to have my authentication and password setted manually).

I tried one day ago to register, and I did not recieve any authentication mail at all. i have checked spam and so on, don't worry.

I also tried to send myself another authentication mail with a page (that I cannot find again, but it is there).

I also tried to register another username, kuaki, with a 10minmail, and it din't work either.

maybe it has something to do with the Diaspora release, maybe it is overloaded?

this is really bad, right now a lot of guys are getting into the forums because of the diaspora release, and if they cannot register it's a pitty :/.

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
Re: Problems registering: mails from the forums
hi, I have just registered (with help from Karajorma, at the end I needed to have my authentication and password setted manually).

I tried one day ago to register, and I did not recieve any authentication mail at all. i have checked spam and so on, don't worry.

I also tried to send myself another authentication mail with a page (that I cannot find again, but it is there).

I also tried to register another username, kuaki, with a 10minmail, and it din't work either.

maybe it has something to do with the Diaspora release, maybe it is overloaded?

this is really bad, right now a lot of guys are getting into the forums because of the diaspora release, and if they cannot register it's a pitty :/.
Thank you for mentioning this.  Mail, like spice, is once again flowing.  :)
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."