Leaving when people are testing your missions together with you is not a very polite thing Anyway, Mission1:
- provide some story context here. "Recent events"? "What is happening here?
- lots and lots of different ships to choose from. Tigers and Thunderbolts, as well as 4 Invanova Starfuries
? Where does an Omega destroyer carry all these ships?
The mission itself is kinda medicore. To fix that, think about the following recommendations:
- All ships share the same z-axis. How about rotating them by a few degrees, to make it look more interesting?
- How many fighters ARE THERE? You should probably limit their number to a realistic three waves or something.
- Fighters appear ouf of nowhere. The Goriths even appear right next to your Omega destroyer. Launch fighters from the capships
, I recommend launching the Goriths from the smaller support vessel, which gives the players some extra time to intercept them.
- Why does said support vessel never engage? Why does the Orion never engage said vessel?
- Some messages seem to appear as training-msg as well, those are the white ones above your reticle
- How about some fancy events instead of throwing wave after wave of enemies at the player? Ships repositioning, bomber waves, reinforcements, anything?
- more dialouge! Tell the player when he or she is doing well! Comment on the destruction and damage of ships.
Also, we got the "we are damaged, need to pull out of here" message. The Orion never pulled out, never moved. We even won the battle no problem, why the panic attack?
Functional mission but not as good as it could be.