Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > StarShatter Open Source Project

Starshatter Downloads Page

<< < (20/21) > >>

XxAchillesxX:
Crossboneisland is hosting many of us former mod creators from Starshatter.  I will be sending him several mods not on his list for people to be able to enjoy, I encourage ANYONE who likes starshatter to visit his site and take advantage of what he has there.  There are MANY extremely talented modders who would love nothing more than to have their mods used ingame.

Thaeris:
That's a really neat website - last time I saw SS mods it was on the old website.

By the way Achilles, did you get the files I linked to you? I realize you said you had already found your old ones, but it would be nice to know you were at least able to get hold of what I linked to you.

...If you are simply trying to make SS playable again, the carcorr mod and RSCaper's starfield fix are quite essential, and I sent both of those your way.

starlord:
Also it would be nice to make a listing of available mod files. Hopefully there have been no losses. For instance are the files for the star frontier mod still here?

XxAchillesxX:

--- Quote from: Thaeris on December 11, 2019, 04:05:33 pm ---That's a really neat website - last time I saw SS mods it was on the old website.

By the way Achilles, did you get the files I linked to you? I realize you said you had already found your old ones, but it would be nice to know you were at least able to get hold of what I linked to you.

...If you are simply trying to make SS playable again, the carcorr mod and RSCaper's starfield fix are quite essential, and I sent both of those your way.

--- End quote ---

I was, and thank you very much! :nod:

XxAchillesxX:

--- Quote from: starlord on December 11, 2019, 05:51:31 pm ---Also it would be nice to make a listing of available mod files. Hopefully there have been no losses. For instance are the files for the star frontier mod still here?

--- End quote ---

Yes they are

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version