Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Just Another Day Development Blog

<< < (4/87) > >>

Arpit:

--- Quote from: Axem on July 02, 2013, 09:20:58 pm ---
Oh and this one, you'll be going here next time Holley goes shopping.

--- End quote ---
[/quote]

*Arpit is searching for image named as Shut up and take my money*

Win.  :nod: :yes:

Luis Dias:
in-game purchases? Great. Just fuuuuuuuuucking great. Not even FS2 mods escape the virus.

MatthTheGeek:
Resistance is futile.

Arpit:

--- Quote from: Luis Dias on July 03, 2013, 10:36:58 am ---in-game purchases? Great. Just fuuuuuuuuucking great. Not even FS2 mods escape the virus.

--- End quote ---

No taxes in-game, please.

Axem:
Good news and bad news!

Good news first, JAD2.22 will not release this year, as was my own intended goal! Wait, that's bad. The second part is much larger, at last count around 22 missions planned. Which is funny, because the first half was only 9 missions long. There's also a chance of the second half being split... again... So who knows! (How this silly idea got to be nearly 30 missions long is a mystery to us all)

Now for the bad news, you're still getting some JADness! Announcing...

Just Another Day 2.2 Xtreme Arcade!
Coming soon...
All the fun of JAD2.22 without the actual waiting for actual releases! Its WIN-WIN!
The release will consist of a hub mission plus 4 simple missions with two modes each. So really, its like 8 missions!
The missions give a preview of how things will play in JAD2.22, though there will be legit story based reasons why things are different! (Except item drops, those are getting retconned as "always were there")
Your scores are recorded so you can compete against yourself or... others! If all goes well, I'll be setting up a leaderboard of sorts where you can submit your scores and compete with other forumites.

And look, pretty pictures!
Flying through a race course!

Facing off against a theoretically infinite number of enemies!

LASTLY! I am looking for a few people to help me test this. Each mission will have a rank that you'll be graded as and I need to know what are some good ranking spots. So I need people even if they play on Very Easy with a Joystick or on Insane with a mental connection to their computer. And also I need to know if I've made some weapon super cheap and OP that nothing else is worth using. I know, balance in JAD? Wat?!

So if you have some free time right now and know how to test and break missions, send me a PM. But I'll warn you, if you do a bad job at Beta Testing, guess who's getting used as inspiration for new Beta Testers in JAD...  :drevil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version