Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

Release - EA Fighters Update

<< < (3/3)

Nightstorm:
I updated it again today to include two bomber versions with the wings deployed as well.  In case anyone wants to bomb the Mars colony.  All tables updated.  No changes between bomber version and wings deployed bomber version.  So that makes eight versions in total, four regular military and four PSI Crops.

Nightstorm:
I just finished making some changes.  I think I'm done. :)

I added some grebblies to the back of the TBolt fuselage.  It seemed too plain to me.  I did some research looking for pictures of the back and even the PTN schematic / profile picture doesn't show anything but black.  So....I decided to use details similar to that on the back of the Aurora.  After all, makes sense to me.  So all eight versions have been updated with those details.

Also, I did a separate cockpit for the Bomber and PSI Corps versions so that if you look out the windows you actually see the correct colored engine nacelles and wing to go along with the default versions of those craft.

The main download has been updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhxddh8e7hrc76c/EA_Fighters_Update.zip?dl=0

Nightstorm:
Minor tweaks to a couple of the nose art skins to add a wrap around effect on the nose and I added a new nose art skin called Thunderbolt with some lighting bolt style graphics.  I improved the blue version of the textures for the Bomber and black version of the textures.

I've also added colored versions of the mid-engine texture to match whatever color Tbolt you choose to use.  The default one still has no color so to see the new version you'd have to copy it from it's corresponding folder or use the new alternate Thunderbolt models that are included in the options folder.  The only difference in these models is using the new texture that's included in the maps folder.  There are corresponding cockpit models as well.

The original PTN schematics I've seen don't have that section colored but I've seen some art work and posters that do.  Personally I like it, and I made it the default for my install.

The main download has been updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhxddh8e7hrc76c/EA_Fighters_Update.zip?dl=0

OverDhill:
Nightstorm I am trying to reach you. Either here or on Discord.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version