Author Topic: Speaking of Engrish...  (Read 17438 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Speaking of Engrish...
Showing the background of the color where start confidence flows in excess the start which leaves. That begins the blurry and source of the clear color isn.t immediately. Confidence follows because of shortage between, as music making. Simultaneously, the color which flows compared to increases speed starts becoming clearly. Way confidence stops, music silence, and it makes clear pulling the camera, it is damaged directly and and makes the thruster of the bomber of the Terran discharge.

Pace of semi- frenzy being strong, you kick music for the second time. The boat to be hurt harshly, the operator almost in panic the hyperventilating. In order to make the painful brain signal, but the He.s which is tried that comm and the he.s therefore you take and queer the he.s which is disturbed you speak word you are impaired closely. The eyed he.s helmeted which as for that close-up surface show thing sweats, is wide.

Operator: [ Panting ] God of Ohio state, the they.re which follows to me! Mayday! Mayday! The heavy damage where this was taken the lieutenant junior grade of gamma of the wing of patrol of the Terran which requires 3 niner. immediately fighter plane covers is reported to be, Ash rescue comes anyone!

Depending upon the fighter plane of the new kind where the scene it is cut off to making the operator who starts clatter concerning being the ambushed static it has the installation and the woman comm public official of the nearby troop is a relationship which is filled up. Making at the time of balance is a feeling in the proverb some comm public official of the he.s.

Operator: Mayday! Demand for immediately help! With who,!

Comm: At last, as for the We.re which receives you the gamma 3 niner namely this what which is in your state where it is the vanguard riviera of the Terran which answers?

the operator: As for Ohio state, you appreciate in God! The ambushed there were our wings! We possess didn.t chance. The I.m secure they.re which pursues me!

Comm: Did calmness attack everyone's you? was that the Vasudans?

the operator: The Vasudans those was killed everyone who slaughters excessively.

All small amounts support the flashback of the nightmarish where the fight to which he comes the empty exactly is fast. Those plural being strange, when the ambushed being black with the red fighter plane, thing that it has that fleet of the Terran in typical promise with the group of the fighter plane of the Vasudan becomes clear. The new boat made the work of the fighter plane of B started making the Terrans suddenly, wasteful. Living only by escaping fiercely and escaping he whom it is possible does and process (one he.s of the bomber for two people) loses that copilot. The flashback operates strange, deft, shows the fighter plane of the Shivan which puts out the slurping crying of the weird engine.

[ Ardently the flashback of the oral to/from ]

the comm: You must become quiet. You, that is is attacked truly by the Vasudans and is high.

the operator: No, as for no. us there was a skirmish of patrol of the Vasudan, those came out of the nowhere exactly, killed everyone.

Comm: Did the ‚ê which of the Nowhere namely the operator is come out?

the operator: The I those weren.t Vasudan those weren.t Terran you know the don.t. As God of Ohio state, there is a these deaths black boat in those, the weapon excessively is, it flies through everyone who is made wasteful,!

[ Ardently the flashback oral classified by to/from ]

the operator: [ The noise which is surprised is made ]

the comm: What, is the operator your state? the We.re which does not receive your data.

[ Ardently his the mouth to the surface of damage control and to the fumbling pilot.s, and. ]

Operator: State is manual Ohio state, [ control and fumbling everything are hurt ]. Both stabalizers, port engine catching losing. [ You pant ]. It is the he.s where environmental control namely the weapon namely the primary deviation from thermal vessel exchange body, the o2 which goes the offline. subspace generator which goes died and dies the gunner of God of Ohio state!

[ Ardently the mouth to the comm public official ]
the comm: The operator, now is sent the we.re which sit down the recovery technology hard.

Operator: Send the fighter plane! I have known everything which you who send the they.re which follows to me now have!

[ Ardently the mouth to the operator ]

the comm: The I besides the fact that don.t scale, releases with anyone of the you.re of the house, operates it is. Being the right completely the It.s which goes.

Operator: That isn.t of no! You the don.t, understand your weren.t there!

[ Ardently the flashback oral classified by to/from ]

the operator: I those can feel that it follows to me!

The operator vision of the installation of the Terran directly is in. That story is sent with relay, when the operator fights because that bomber from collapse is maintained it develops many subspace holes simultaneously before the that, the flow of the fighter plane of the Shivan pours.

Operator: The Ohio state my God! The I.m which dies! The We.re entirely completely!

[ Ardently the mouth to the comm ]

the comm: Selection in regard to signature of three unknown jumps. The fighter plane dispute ahead!

Operator: It.s excessively slow! God of Ohio state.

[ The show Shivan ships the appearance and line after the bomber ]

[ ardently the mouth to the radar scope. ]

[ Ardently the mouth to the comm officer.s surface which is scrutinized with the disbelief ]

the Comm: What is the hell that,

the operator the hole of the enormous distortion (the it.s SuperDestroyer) from appears and? the bomber which is repeatedly hit as a revolution of the Shivans, something it is enormous, glance of strange start is caught. In order for the nose to start appearing, being enormous, it passes through the bomber of the pilot.s and it hits to the frenzied peak which reaches due to the plural missiles which are blasted with the music which does not have the eye.
[ The edge which has the fast wipe; As for music silence weirdly. It becomes abrupt ]
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...God of Ohio state, the they.re which follows to me!...

...As for Ohio state, you appreciate in God!...

Is that what it got from OMG? God of Ohio State??!? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline diamondgeezer

Uh... huh...

How do you say, o.O

Oh, and Medivac for Sandwich, please!

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Babelfish?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Yep. English to Japanese and back again.

My favorite passage?
The flashback operates strange, deft, shows the fighter plane of the Shivan which puts out the slurping crying of the weird engine.

[ Ardently the flashback of the oral to/from ]

the comm: You must become quiet. You, that is is attacked truly by the Vasudans and is high.

the operator: No, as for no. us there was a skirmish of patrol of the Vasudan, those came out of the nowhere exactly, killed everyone.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Yep. English to Japanese and back again.

ROFL - for some reason the fact that it's that simple - a back-and-forth translation, not using a oogles of languages - makes it all the funnier! :lol:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Kinky.

Actually, I had the same idea for my campaign briefings in the original TAC, only with Russian instead of Japanese. Some of the stuff came out damn near obscene, but it made way too much sense to use...

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
sounds like some horrable shakespear version.

and mr.wich, it wasn't that funny.
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
... heh

yeah.. i thought one of you was trying to be "clever" with shaespear or something.. :doubt:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Re: Speaking of Engrish...
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
You, that is is attacked truly by the Vasudans and is high.

:wtf:
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
this was funny. especially that high part.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline heretic

• http://www.warpstorm.com
very good.

you get a bunny.

VBB survivor: June 1999 until the end. Only banned 2 or 3 times (I think)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
:yes: :lol:

I've done that before with some things I wrote. Defiled.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
This was quite a laugh; did you get it from some translator? :D :D

Is that what it got from OMG? God of Ohio State??!? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Just tried running something through all of the languages in Babelfish; check this out:

Original:
The following is classified level Rho. Unauthorized access is punishable under the GTVA security act, Deneb Convention, section 21.3.5.

We vanquished the Shivans in the Great War, but the hard questions remained. How would we confront the threat of future invasion? The Shivans might arrive at any time, any place. How would we fight the next threat to the very existence of our species?

In 2345, on the tenth anniversary of the Shivan attack on Ross 128, the Vasudan emperor Khonsu the second addressed the newly formed GTVA General Assembly. The emperor inaugurated an ambitious and unprecented joint endeavor, the GTVA Colossus.

Together we have built a civilization from the ruins of the Great War, and now we stand on the threshold of a new era of prosperity and harmony. Project Colossus the Vasudan people celebrate as our shared covenant of peaceful coexistence and mutual defense of our Terran allies.

The Colossus is the most powerful space faring warship ever constructed. Spanning six kilometers from bow to stern, the Colossus has taken over twenty years to complete. Twelve Lucifer-class destroyers can fit within its massive hull. Its state of the art weaponry includes 45 laser turrets, 15 flak guns, 12 missile batteries and 12 beam cannons. The Colossus wields more firepower than five Orion class destroyers combined. 60 fighter and bombers wings are housed within its vast hangar and its crew numbers over 30000. Among its major contractors are industry giants Triton Dynamics, Subach-Innes and the Akheton Corporation.

The alliance now wages war on multiple fronts, Deneb, Alpha Centauri, Epsilon Pegasi and the mysterious nebula beyond Gamma Draconis. When deployed, the Colossus will end these conflicts swiftly and decisively. If ever the Shivans return to threaten our worlds we will be ready to face the challenge, securing peace for today, and for generations to come.

Mutilated version:
The map of the east, that one is classified with him, in easy the front part of he he the work that does not changed anything, contract of the side of }rho{ of Deneb. of the thing of it penalizes and the Suivret that is and in the most inferior piece of the movement that does not make to know division 21,3,5 in the GTVA that is approved. We conquered the Shivans of the war that is enormous, but, the question that is difficult is always. He will be perhaps like, direct the future consideration where we we penetrated them to hyep of the place, he who we give the form? All the Shivans arrives the place where it is possible always. In us so that one separates he is polvilha the sea for ours hyep that the zone of the line that had taste in the most inferior piece of the battle of Pak? The Ross in 2345 of the work of commemoration of the attack of 10o Shivan of 128, when it follows recently in the place, hwang I Von Vasudan Khonsu that GTVA that if the findings with him satisfy with, this gives to the form hwang I is empty beginning of the relation unprecented the treatment and the dedication of GTVA Colossus. Us when being, in civilizzazione we ordered of the hour of the recent duration that is suitable the interior that is abundant, the unit that the war that the interior falls in love is enormous that is created without a unit, have in the beginning. The toy of the division sees something, danger without the person he Vasudan of the plant the coesistito that has the Colossus, Terran that the our alliance if contracting it commemorates the name of the commerce of him protects. The Colossus assuredly that superstructures efficient of the person of the war of the zone of tests is not great in the place was not the pieces. The measurer or pledges 20 years in 6 heights, because the 12 Colossus de Lucifer of the person of the destruction of the cover were amiable to the internal registry that is enormous more ponticello of the system of little speed of eight registry dreamy like these ten perhaps which the position of her is related to together the thing. One arrives to be related to the drilling rig at a time and for a technique to the thing his a triumph of a beam of 12 of pithead of the activator of the exit and lights/write of participation comprehensive of 4515 the ammunition the laser of the witness of the return who follows the previous battery of the dry piled up one of the flag of 12 of the antiaircraft sudden injectors of the great artillery and of the missiles who comes inside in the place that continues together, c. for the Colossus with suddenness of the thing that the escapes alongside same of the energy are used for the relation of the person of the destruction of the 5 groups of Orion. When in the 60 internal combative ones of relati of his resistance that punishing and the wing considerable is opened it spills }nr{. that in 30000 internals his square of relati and of it transforms it of the pieces. The Subach is of the force where if it becomes it is near the company the giant and the trito the flag of the east of the commander who industrielle of the society of the Innes is related he of Akheton is something. Decree within centauri mysterious east space to solicit to the internal one of the century of Draconis in the fine of the war of the front front part... This hour of the alliance for nebula and the external part of Deneb that repairs and épsilon and of the Pegasi with together the thing. Fastly when exhausting itself, the opposition ignited for the Colossus, fundamentalally. When this I read to the right that threat the world in all the return of the Shivans, it had an intermediate culture in the place that the production today as transference of the degree comes from the surface to this place the method that is being connected, La Paz, we of her is prepared.

:D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2002, 05:11:29 am by 296 »

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by CP5670
... section 21.3.5 ... any time, any place ... In 2345, on the tenth anniversary of the Shivan attack on Ross 128 ... Khonsu the second ... Spanning six kilometers ... over twenty years to complete. Twelve Lucifer-class destroyers ... 45 laser turrets, 15 flak guns, 12 missile batteries and 12 beam cannons ... five Orion class destroyers ... 60 fighter and bombers wings ... crew numbers over 30000 ... multiple fronts ...

:shaking:

Too much math...!! :lol:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
ROTFLOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pace of semi- frenzy being strong, you kick music for the second time

Comm: Did calmness attack everyone's you?

...which puts out the slurping crying of the weird engine.

Operator: State is manual Ohio state, [ control and fumbling everything are hurt ]. Both stabalizers, port engine catching losing. [ You pant ]. It is the he.s where environmental control namely the weapon namely the primary deviation from thermal vessel exchange body, the o2 which goes the offline. subspace generator which goes died and dies the gunner of God of Ohio state!

Comm: ...The fighter plane dispute ahead!
Operator: It.s excessively slow! God of Ohio state.

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh man... *wipes tears from eyes*

God of Ohio State...:lol: does anyone here go to Ohio State? :D

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
LMAO!!!

God of Ohio state. I can't possibly think how THAT was translated.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
"oh my god" maybe...
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH