Author Topic: Staff List  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
With all the 'new aquisitions' (myself included) what is the current list of who-does-what?
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
i talked with styxx some days ago, he had a lot of things to do and this is the reason of the delay,  he said that he will ask confirmation and then give access to the members in the staff list soon

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
I wasn't moaning about not having access to the staff forum, or the lack of an avvie (although I am :D ) I was just curious as to who was actually involved besides me. :)
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
------------

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :D
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Originally posted by Black Wolf

Can I help? I alredy got some sounds from Star Wars and I could give them to you with some weapons if you like.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Originally posted by Black Wolf

NO! PULL THE OTHER ONE!! :D
------------

Originally posted by Killfrenzy

NO! PULL THE OTHER ONE!! :D

And that was the end of this thread.........
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Nah, I just have this habit of killing conversations.....partly because people ignore me.....:sigh:
------------

Originally posted by Killfrenzy
Nah, I just have this habit of killing conversations.....partly because people ignore me.....:sigh:

Don't fleel bad I get that same prob some times, and enyway I got my IMP trbolasers to send in so you guys can balince them to fit the mod.

Eddit: E-mail sent check it soon.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Looks like StarGunner is our sound engineer! :D
------------

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
i haven't replyed mostly because i wasn't at home:rolleyes: (you know some strange people sometimes takes vacations in this period of the year:rolleyes: :p)
I can tell you who is actually doing something for it: me, galactic emperor, blackwolf and you + something from razor and probably from vas admiral, as you can see our problem is the lack of modellers and texturers
For the sounds and tables, most of the tables(weapons, ship stats) have already be done by galactic emperor, and we will do the fine tuning further when we will have enough material to make some reasonable guess
for the sounds instead, this may really be very useful, depending from their source. The point is that i don't want -if possible- poaching from copyrighted stuff (expecially when talking about LEC, elseway Galactic Emperor already converted sounds from XWA, XVT and JK and putted them in game), we found some interesting stuff in the xwa community but we still have to ask permission, they are some sounds packs collected by modders to upgrade xwa.. i don't know where their sounds come from but its not my problem since THEY colected them