Author Topic: Michael Moore's Movie  (Read 7302 times)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
« Last Edit: July 03, 2004, 07:28:37 pm by 394 »

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Article 1 is old, old news. Article 2 is kind of interesting, though I'm a skeptic.

There is a possibility that the rules for eligibility to become the President of the US may change in the future. I think that the rules for become governor were changed to accomodate Arnie, though I'm not 100% sure on that. If he gets ambitious, I don't see why he, or someone else, couldn't pull it off.

Originally posted by aldo_14

Not to mention needing a spare $50m to campaign......

Try 200+. I think I remember a statistic from somewhere that indicates that the candidate with the biggest war chest always wins.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I'm staying dead centre-keel with my opinion on number 2. On one hand, I am inclined to agree that the only way to start to end this mess is for this to happen, on the other hand, these people have also killed Iraqi civilians in their attempts to kill Americans, shouldn't Iraqi law be doing something to find them justice as well? I foresee other, much bigger problems with this later as well, but, like you, I am skeptical as to whether it will happen.

Edit : Hey, Item 1 vanished from Yahoo after about 20 minutes ;) Everyone whistle the X-Files theme! ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2004, 08:50:05 pm by 394 »