Author Topic: Look At This:  (Read 952 times)

...and tell me what needs to be worked on. Read the description, click on the links in the middile of the page and read them. Tell me if they suck, or if they are decent at all.

http://www.zeropixel.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=21

I must know!

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
EDIT: Oops.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 11:58:40 pm by 179 »
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

o_0

I meant read the reviews!

And what do you mean the html is weird? Its standard HTML. After each paragraph, <'br><'br> the SOB, and then for the image you put the standard HTML image tags. Its not weird. It works fine for me.

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

*sigh* read the reviews

Offline Falcon

why don't you read them cause Im not telling you :devil:

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
Found a mistake maybe in system shock 2 review

But, mutant crew members arent the only things you will find, kinda like zombies arent the only thing you will find in Doom III.
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by .::Tin Can::.
o_0

I meant read the reviews!

And what do you mean the html is weird? Its standard HTML. After each paragraph, <'br><'br> the SOB, and then for the image you put the standard HTML image tags. Its not weird. It works fine for me.

Ah, sorry. I thought you wanted comments on the website design rather than contents. :nervous:

About the html. That was from a design standpoint (rather than whether it works or not). Looks like it's a portal thing, I suppose those are notorious for badly designed html.

Anyway, oops. :p
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Sigma, I'm telling the truth. The zombie folks in Doom III are basically your entry-level enemies, same as hybrids are your entry-level enemy in SS2.

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
Okay no probs I just thought it was a typo :o
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001