Author Topic: KOTOR1/2 ships?  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
While I'm sure that people would rather model prequel and book ships before this, I do think it'd be fun to have the various KOTOR ships modeled.

Especially for say a Mandalorian War campaign where the player is a pilot under the command of the Exile. Having the campaign deal with battles like Sirocco and eventually Malachor V would be great.

There are enough Republic fighter type ships shown in the various cutscenes in KOTOR1, plus the various capships such as the Leviathan and the Harbinger along with the cruisers.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
We would be glad if we were able to model an acceptable amount of Civil War-era ships, to be honest. KotOR ships wouldn't even fit our storyline unless we want to make a Star Wars: Derelict campaign.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
I do think having ships from kotor series would be cool

KotOR ships wouldn't even fit our storyline unless we want to make a Star Wars: Derelict campaign.

Well of course kotor happens 4000 years before rise of empire
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Yes, it would be cool, but it's not feasible.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Ace
While I'm sure that people would rather model prequel and book ships before this, I do think it'd be fun to have the various KOTOR ships modeled.

Especially for say a Mandalorian War campaign where the player is a pilot under the command of the Exile. Having the campaign deal with battles like Sirocco and eventually Malachor V would be great.

There are enough Republic fighter type ships shown in the various cutscenes in KOTOR1, plus the various capships such as the Leviathan and the Harbinger along with the cruisers.

There's only one Madalorian ship (Basilisk war droid) though, AFAIK.  Darthy thingmybobs' falling-apart ship is identified as republic ('still bears the wounds of Mandalorian guns').

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
True, and the debris around Malachor V in KOTOR2 only show recognizable Republic ships so mandymen capships would need to be designed.

...and I believe you meant:
[SIZE=32]DARTH NIHILUS!!!!1111[/SIZE]

:drevil:
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline JR2000Z

Originally posted by aldo_14
 Darthy thingmybobs' falling-apart ship is identified as republic ('still bears the wounds of Mandalorian guns').

The Victory class Star Destroyer? I've think they lasted during Eps. IV, V, and VI 'cause I remember they had them in TIE Fighter.
I finally destoryed the Shivan armada and all I got was this lousy T shirt.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Victory Destroyers have a long history: They were first constructed nearly the end of the Clone Wars ....
Spoiler:
But you won't see any in Episode III

Spoiler is about the coming film[/i]

.... and even Admiral Thrawn used these vessels.