Author Topic: mission-set-nebula  (Read 1591 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
hey folks,
I'm currently doing a little experiment with fred and I need intructions for the "mission-set-nebula"-sexp...
sadly there is no help text avalible and both WIKI and search in HLP-Forums have not brought up any results...

so I have this and don't know what to do with it:
Code: [Select]
when
+event-ture-delay
-mission-set-nebula

My plan is to simulate the entrance into and the exit out of a nebula but as long as a un-helpful "No Help Text Avalible" is there I cannot try anything with it...
can someone please assist?
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

When you select a SEXP it should give a basic description down on the bottom of the Event window. I usually find that good enough.

I'd look it up right now, but I'm not at my home computer. I'll be there in one hour if no one else posts...
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
When you select a SEXP it should give a basic description down on the bottom of the Event window.

Did you even read his first post?  That is precisely what he says is not happening.

It triggers whether the mission is set in a nebula or not.  1 is yes, 0 is no.  The nebula can appear or disappear as many times as the sexp is called.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
do I have to set other parameters?
the neb won't change color after I re-enabled it?
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."