Author Topic: Uncharted Territory  (Read 2688 times)

Offline CT27

Is it possible "Uncharted Territory" could get fixed so it's completely playable on 2014 MediaVPs?

There was a problem with the mission with the Ravana in the nebula, ships wouldn't dock with each other properly in 2014 VPs.

Offline Axem

Could you try this mod package? It includes the ravana scan fix in M5 and fixes the docking thing in M6. The problem is the name of the Charybdis' docking point changed from "blahblah" to "Docking Point" so the Argo wouldn't dock.

If you put this in the same mod folder as the current version, rename the old vp uct_1_1.vpx so the game won't load it.

It also includes modular tables to replace the full ships/weapons/music.tbls so it'll play nicer with mediavp enhancements. It also includes some BP music that the mainhall was supposed to have but didn't appear to be included in the mod. I don't quite have the time to test it fully, so I'm hoping you (or other lucky people) will be able to. :)

http://lazymodders.fsmods.net/releases/betafiles/UCT_newBeta1.rar

Offline CT27

Thank you for your time on this. 

I'll give this a test on Monday...I probably won't have the time until then.

Offline CT27

I found some time and was able to test part of it.  The ship docked okay now (and the scan situation was still fixed), so it looked like when I tested the two missions in the tech room things worked good.  In the future I'll try to do a complete playthrough.

So far so good. :)

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
I did a full playthrough and encountered no problems =)
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::