Author Topic: What's up with the Newsletters?  (Read 1930 times)

What's up with the Newsletters?
Just wondering why the first newsletter is from July, and where there is no January news letter (Since they are usually up within the first 3 days of the month). Technical problems?

Offline Axem

Re: What's up with the Newsletters?
For the July newsletter thing, I just need to resubmit the newsletters to the new system. It just doesn't take the forum posts anymore. I know I'm behind on that, I'll get around to it one day!

For the January newsletter thing...

Kind of...

The goal was to have it done on the 4th, but it was my intent to just use the new front page news system for the newsletters now and post a link to it in the forum, but as I was doing that my session timed out and even after re-inputting my login stuff, it still didn't save any of my work. Sandwich changed something so it wouldn't expire my session again. So then flash-forward to the next week as I was rewritting it again, I was editing something and hit backspace and focus wasn't on a textbox so that told the browser to think "hey I should go back a page" and when I attempted to forward again, no text was saved.

"You know, Axem..."

Yes.

"...what you should really do is..."

It's just that hey, there's this thing that said auto-saved at [TIME] and I was naive! I should have done it my old way and just wrote it in another program first!

"...write this stuff down in notepad first..."

Yes.

I have a third half written edition in some sort of state, I hope to have something up by maybe tomorrow or something. Repeatedly losing stuff sorta puts a damper on creative energy.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:43:54 pm by Axem »

Offline Lorric

Oh my...

Am I the only one who sees it like this?

Am I the only one having an issue with italics?

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
I have no issues with the forum font.
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Offline Axem

Check your computer for traces of HoL Viruses or possible t̂͏̛͙̣̜̞trä̡̠͖͕̳͎́̈́͂̆̃͑̉̚ͅͅan̫̗̖̘͍̰̍̃̍̑̈̒͊̊͢͞͡s̗ͮ̄́̊̋ͤc͎̻̯̼̱̔͗̎́ͅe̲̝͎̻̼̪͓̺͌̌ͥ̒̊͢n̗͙̭͍̟̳ͮͭ̿ͭͨ̚d̪̰̻̭̳̝ͪ̈͒e̖̮̩̻ͣ̑́͆̑ͣ̾́̚n̗̯̈́̔͗̉͌̚͝t̟̘͉̖ͥ̈̅͂ ̸̨̭̲̰̜̰ͪ͐ͫ͘c̶̢͉̰̞̬͍̼̮̳̞̍̌͋̑̒̿͝o̶͓̹̩̞̦̥͉̭ͯ͛̇̔̄̓͝͝r̥̭̱̮̘̄ͬ̆̾̇͗ͭ͒͘͜͞r̖̙ͨ͂̊ͥ̀ṻ͚͓͈̜̲̤̯͡͝p̷͖̪̟̭͙̬̻͍͌t̝̹̒̄͛ͫi̼ͭo̶̱͎͙͓̻͖̤ͭ̀ͯ̉̅ͣ͑n̛̑͐҉͕͈̝̞͉ͅ

Offline Lorric

It only looks like that when looking at it in thread. I can see it fine below now while I make this post, and if I look in recent posts, I can see it fine there too.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Hey Axem, have you tried writing the post in a different program first? Like notepad?

**USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST**
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:47:57 pm by Axem »
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Darius

Hey Axem, have you tried writing the post in a different program first? Like notepad?

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
We, who are not wantonly posting foolish things, understand. Take as much time as you want or need.  Maybe January-February double feature instead?