Author Topic: Current progress...(_the_ SWC historical thread)  (Read 63379 times)

Re: Current progress...(_the_ SWC historical thread)
Of what you've got above, we've already got a really nice ISD mesh, and a really good B-Wing.

the one above is a mark 2 victory star destroyer, its a smaller older version thats able to do atmospheric flight where a regular ISD wouldnt be able to hold itself up. the b-wing is probably my favorite model ive done, i never got it textured, most of those models though are in star wars battlefront 2.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Ah.  I'm not as familiar with the VSD-I.  But on a quick google search, I did run across a number of variations of vessels that all claim to be Victory-I's.  What reference were you using for yours?
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

i based mine off of the XWA and Eaw versions since the other versions are too close to a normal ISD and i wanted something different.

Offline BS403

• I'm just sitting in my Cave.
Minilogoguy18 i knew i recognized your name, you've posted some stuff over at SBF files right?
http://woogleville.myminicity.com/

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how.
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Homer: Woo-hoo!

yeah i really like making space map stuff for SWBF2 but im also looking for a little more other than just dogfighting, i kinda wanted to do something that was rogue leader/x-wing alliance, alot of stuff i want to do i cant really do in SWBF2 but ill probably always make models for that game here and there. i made a texture for the lambda but its too big to fit in the ISD hangar in SWBF2 so thats something i dont think ill release since its the right size and i dont wanna make it a micro version just to work.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Well maybe we could have a proper sized ISD to hold your proper shuttle then.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays