The Vong in the Mod?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
Never
0 (0%)
Perhaps
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: The Vong in the Mod?  (Read 8694 times)

You read it.

What do you think about the Galactic Invasion of the Yuzzhan Vong. To animate their "shilds" could be difficult i think. But textureing should be easy (all craft is asteroid-like).

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Damn ****ing hell yeah!! I've always wanted a Vongformed planet!! But how would you do the Gorros' Fen? A 'creature' engine to the .exe would be a cool touch.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Are you asking whether we will have Vong ships? No, definitely not. It'd be a surprise if we could release anything from the original trilogy.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

You read it.

What do you think about the Galactic Invasion of the Yuzzhan Vong. To animate their "shilds" could be difficult i think. But textureing should be easy (all craft is asteroid-like).

Just pull a Lucy with the shields....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
What, SWC is only using stuff from the new trilogy? Awww, no DeathStar. :(

What, SWC is only using stuff from the new trilogy? Awww, no DeathStar. :(

The ORIGINAL Trilogy

see here:

Are you asking whether we will have Vong ships? No, definitely not. It'd be a surprise if we could release anything from the original trilogy.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Your point? :wtf:

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Prequel trilogy: Episode I, II, III
Original trilogy: Episode IV, V, VI
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

:rolleyes: @ Snail

Actually, the Death Star was in Episode III.

And the ORIGINAL trilogy consisted of Episodes 4, 5, and 6.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Enough.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW