Author Topic: FS2H: Engage  (Read 15937 times)

Offline starlord

I'm more concerned about the possibility of recovering the already existing files...

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Who had the previous files?
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline starlord

Devrous and causality after him! If he intends to drop the MOD, I would at least appreciate him giving the files... :p

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
I would at least appreciate him giving the files... :p
Yes, I'm sure everyone would.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good Halo storyline that isn't to confusing (without having to play the games of course?)
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Well, there's the halo books, but if you want a summary, I guess your best bet would be to skim through the Halopedia. (Bloody hell, there's a wikipedia for everything now.)
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Anyway on a serious note, and I direct this at everyone, we really need a lot of people working on this, so that should someone go missing for some random and unexpected reason we can continue till they come back

You should have done what FSU did... backing up stuff remotely (i.e. on the internet) and setting up an SVN system.

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
Well, there's the halo books, but if you want a summary, I guess your best bet would be to skim through the Halopedia.
Thanks.
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline aurora_energy

• Adrift in the never ending void
You should have done what FSU did... backing up stuff remotely (i.e. on the internet) and setting up an SVN system.

And I'm to do that when the mod was never launched online? And from what I know I have yet to obtain the ability to make stuff appear out of thin air, thus obtaining and keeping a backup is impossible, and was always impossible. IDK about you but if it were possible, I would have done it already and rehosted it so all us guys can take it and mod the rest ourselves thus eliminating the need to wait for our almighty leader we all bow down to to return after vanishing without saying why or when.

So until your request for me is possible, I'm just gonna wait, like I have been for IDK how long now, it's been too long
Imagine awakening, and hearing the heartbeat of the galaxy for the first time.
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft

And I'm to do that when the mod was never launched online? And from what I know I have yet to obtain the ability to make stuff appear out of thin air, thus obtaining and keeping a backup is impossible, and was always impossible. IDK about you but if it were possible, I would have done it already and rehosted it so all us guys can take it and mod the rest ourselves thus eliminating the need to wait for our almighty leader we all bow down to to return after vanishing without saying why or when.

So until your request for me is possible, I'm just gonna wait, like I have been for IDK how long now, it's been too long

*sigh*

You PLURAL. Also, "should have" is past participle.

Offline aurora_energy

How come you didn't say you all then? Saying 'you' after my quote is a little oddly placed.
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Y'all hush now, y'here?

Offline aurora_energy

No comment

Let's keep this on topic and not arguing semantics, please...It'd be a shame to get a thread in here locked, seeing as how it's the only activity in this sub-form at all.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Felix 039

• The One True Noob
Halo for FreeSpace will probably go into the trash again, seeing that there are no updates, 1 barely active topics and the person incharge isnt even active.
Turning pros into noobs since 1992.
---
Oh look, there's something down here!

No there isn't...

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
D:
NOOooOOOOoo.....
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline starlord

At least, let's wait it out before these kind of conclusions...

projects like EOTP also lack regular updates, that's not a reason to say they are dead...

Offline aurora_energy

Let's just keep emailing Casualty till he decides to get back to us, and then we all can work on the project, and not just 1 person who can't come here with a status report once and a while. Least then if we loose someone the project doesn't die for a plesant change