Author Topic: Promotional Media  (Read 26702 times)

Your character spent too much time on exhentai and ended up comatose. In his coma-induced vivid dream he has the ability to bodyswap and uses it to pilot various spaceships.

There.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Ignore everyone else.

DO EEEEEEET!
 :nod:
Just because it's a cool feature doesn't mean it has to be used without reason. :p

Your character spent too much time on exhentai and ended up comatose. In his coma-induced vivid dream he has the ability to bodyswap and uses it to pilot various spaceships.

There.

Well you can imagine how your character would feel if an attractive support ship wants to dock.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Cool
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I would like to see your FREDing afterwards...

... which of course means I'd like you to do it.

EDIT:
As .for the rationale: Didn't DE have that annoying ship-board AI?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 09:13:07 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
I am looking forward most to the FireSpace 3: Transdimensional Warfare and Space Dead 2: Adventures of Ishimura missions  :D

Time to kick some Sheevan asses   :wakka:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 09:20:34 am by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

I think it's done with a script.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.

*Mumbels in his old-man-beard about how "you young whipersnappers" have "no respect for the craft anymore"*

Then I would like to be shown how to operate that script, please.(Yeah, I am years behind to curve when it comes to scripting...)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:24:20 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!

It is not.
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

So it's just a normal ship class/coordinates/capship command job? I just thought that such a script was made by xenocartographer.