Author Topic: Voice Over Actors for Hire  (Read 2356 times)

Offline dpntalent

• DPN Talent
    • Voice Over Actors for Hire
Voice Over Actors for Hire
Listen to thousands of voice-overs by professional voice actors that can run your project with their best voices. You can take advantage of the best male and female voice-over actors for hire right now with DPN Talent. Go to the website now for further information. Start searching today!

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]
DPN Talent is a premier talent agency, representing the most sought-after talent in the industry.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: Voice Over Actors for Hire
Helps if you include a link to the site.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Hi I am Carl Kruger, a Stemacteur of dutch language. I am available for hire - https://www.voice-male.nl
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:34:56 am by stemacteur »

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
🤔
* Colonol Dekker ponders validity of thread.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
🤔

It's apparently an actual company, but apparently whoever wrote their header can't spell "Angeles" despite being based in Los Angeles... and their site is atrocious.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
🤔

It's apparently an actual company, but apparently whoever wrote their header can't spell "Angeles" despite being based in Los Angeles... and their site is atrocious.

That's a lot of stock photos on the front page lol.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
🤔

That's a lot of stock photos on the front page lol.

Stock photos take up literally half the page. I am concerned.