Author Topic: Galatea and Bastion HD Mainhalls  (Read 1782 times)

Galatea and Bastion HD Mainhalls
If you use the HD Mainhalls with the Freespace 1 port, should you have both versions A and B of the Galatea and Bastion's mainhalls, or just pick and chose which version you want? I was playing with version B of the Galatea's mainhall, but around when Hercules, the main hall reverted back to the vanilla version. When I uninstalled version B and installed version A, it worked fine.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Re: Galatea and Bastion HD Mainhalls
The intention of the A and B versions is so that later in the Port when newer ships like the Herc come out, the mainhall can be updated to reflect that.  When the campaign file is updated to reflect this, if it can't find the mainhall that matches the name of what its looking for, it reverts to the vanilla low-res version.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Re: Galatea and Bastion HD Mainhalls
The intention of the A and B versions is so that later in the Port when newer ships like the Herc come out, the mainhall can be updated to reflect that.  When the campaign file is updated to reflect this, if it can't find the mainhall that matches the name of what its looking for, it reverts to the vanilla low-res version.
I see. Thanks