Author Topic: Where can I get the WhiteStar?  (Read 1505 times)

Offline EAD_Agamemnon

• Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very Fuzzy Was He?
Where can I get the WhiteStar?
I'm still running 3.1 and it has a basic WhiteStar.  Pretty much a blank slate ship. 'I'm looking for the complete vessel...as I have plans for it....not just to have fun flying around in but to have a blast blasting  NTF, Shivans, and the like around.

Also if possible, perhaps some Shadow ships. Since I'm not always on the internet,  I'm asking.
"Never start a fight, but always finish it."  - Captain John Sheridan
-------
In Diffucult Ground; Press On
In Encircled Ground; Devise Strategems
In Death Ground; FIGHT!

Sun Tzu on The Art of War circa 400 B.C.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Where can I get the WhiteStar?
release 3.2 has a nearly complete WS
with:
-textures
-own wapeons
-a AI controlled front beam

3.2 also has the ships of the shadow Hordes ("My spitfire, my vampire and here MY BATTLECRAB *muahah*) and it featrues their wapeons too...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."