Author Topic: Regarding the Ancients  (Read 3215 times)

Regarding the Ancients
Will INF SCP feature graphically-enhanced Ancient ships as well as the GTVA/EA and Shivan ones? I know the Ancients were dropped from INF SCP's main storyline, but Woo mentioned a campaign called "Gateways" that was to use them, so I am curious. Ancient ships play something of a large role in Dreamcatcher, and I am wondering if there will be a supreme graphics difference between all other ships and the Ancients.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: Regarding the Ancients
IIRC the newer Ancients ships have snuck into at least one screenie, but I would not have called it a graphical improvement...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The entire capship fleet was replaced and there are several new fighter classes.

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
Sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing them
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

The entire capship fleet was replaced and there are several new fighter classes.

Am I to assume that these new ships will be released with INF SCP, then?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Don't count on it. ;) :P

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I hope they're not included in the main INF SCP package...more models, more tables, more work...the release will be delayed :eek2:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]