Author Topic: A bit confused...  (Read 3443 times)

Inferno Alliance was released in 12/2006 (I installed it and played some missions so far. And I think, it´s great!) But there is another project called INFA. What is it (if not Inferno Alliance?? An upgrade? Complete new missions or what).

Offline Snail

• SC 5
An overhaul with new missions and better stuff. :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The next release is a standalone build (no FS2 required) with new missions, ships and weapons and you can run the FSPort on top of it to create FS1 based campaigns with the new INFA ships avaliable.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You should also refer to this new release as 'INFASA.'

Because the one thing the Inferno mega-mod needs is more acronyms. :rolleyes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Of course. Basically all INF things have acronyms. INFR1 had an acronym, S:AH had an acronym, INFSCP had an acronym, INFA1 had an acronym, INFA2 had an acronym, so did Re-R1, INFSCPCH1, INF:VW, INFSCPR1, INFT01.DDS, even the INF FAQ thread had an acronym. So INFASA should have an acronym.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
The next release is a standalone build (no FS2 required) with new missions, ships and weapons and you can run the FSPort on top of it to create FS1 based campaigns with the new INFA ships avaliable.

You forgot to mention some minicampaigns ;)

Of course. Basically all INF things have acronyms. INFR1 had an acronym, S:AH had an acronym, INFSCP had an acronym, INFA1 had an acronym, INFA2 had an acronym, so did Re-R1, INFSCPCH1, INF:VW, INFSCPR1, INFT01.DDS, even the INF FAQ thread had an acronym. So INFASA should have an acronym.

Inferno rules. This is The MOD For FreeSpace 2TM.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]