Author Topic: Modelling request: SSD Tzulan and SC Qwor  (Read 4096 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Modelling request: SSD Tzulan and SC Qwor
So it can rebuild/stabilize/collapse/sever/create jump nodes?

Who told you that!? - Now I know who stole these pages of the concept! Give them back to me at once!
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No, I read the small print.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
That basically is the same.

So, do we have modellers for these two ships?!?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline 0rph3u5

Not yet...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Edit the title of this thread. Write "REQUEST". Hopefully, someone will notice it ;)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
People rarely do requests. I just wanted a CONVERSION of a ready-made Aldo ship, but no one even replied (1 person did but didn't follow up on it)

Offline 0rph3u5

So I've to approach it like this one:

"...if I could make it more liguistically suitable to the Drazi they might be open to signing it [...] Well, they don't like to say 'we commit' to anything. They prefer, 'the universe, through us, agrees to.'"
- G'Kar, "The Paragon of Animals" (Babylon 5, Season 5, Episode III)

==================

Offline 0rph3u5

The Tzulan issue is off the table now... Since there was no one who wants to give it a try the team of the WotW has chosen an existing vessel to be used...

About the Qwor... dunno ... will see...

topic can be locked and dumped away

==================

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Why dump the Tzulan? Why not just dump the Qwor, the Tzulan is an SSD, so it would be more prominent in the story, wouldn't it?

Offline 0rph3u5

Why dump the Tzulan? Why not just dump the Qwor, the Tzulan is an SSD, so it would be more prominent in the story, wouldn't it?

'cause the WotW-team found a vessel suiting the role of the Tzulan as good as my suggestion and this one already exisits...
name and purpose stay but we are not working with an own model and tbl-entry

the Qwor is another thing... we have yet not found a present shivan ship to replace it... (I'm against the SCs form Inferno and we already got the Lamia)

we can not wait for a model which will never come... so the Qwor might be dropped too to allow us to speed up the development...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 08:13:12 am by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
the Qwor is another thing... we have yet not found a present shivan ship to replace it... (I'm against the SCs form Inferno and we already got the Lamina)

You mean the Lamia... it is a beautiful warship. I don't like one thing: the name....because of two reasons:
1) It's a female name, so I'm forced to use names of demonettes and such if I want to keep at leastpseudo-canon naming convetion.
2) I already use that name(Lahmia, that should be the correct form)and I now have to replace it with something else...

What's wrong with Inferno cruisers? The new Lilith is interesting, as well as many Shivan ships from Inferno SCP(you have to wait...lol).
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline 0rph3u5

What's wrong with Inferno cruisers? The new Lilith is interesting, as well as many Shivan ships from Inferno SCP(you have to wait...lol).

well,
 the Raguel is just ugly... looks like a shivan barrel
and the Abel looks really it's predecessors... I don't what to have it right along with cains and liliths...

and we already have 2 inferno ships... that should be enough for a campaign set 18 months after Capella

==================