Author Topic: Searching some shivans....  (Read 1698 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Searching some shivans....
Moin out there,
for my newest project (title yet classified) I'm looking for a load of shivan "civilian" ships (freighters, gas miners, transports)... why? - You will see...

and I'm searching for that red warp.ani/textures from the shivan datafiles but yet all links I've found appear to be broken somehow
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Topgun

Re: Searching some shivans....
Moin out there,
for my newest project (title yet classified)

I bet more like working title :p

here are the datafiles

http://www.freewebtown.com/blackhole12/software/mods/Shiv_datafiles_0_9.zip

Offline 0rph3u5

here are the datafiles

thanks for those...

I bet more like working title :p

it has a working title and even a title for the time it is finished
but I'm not giving it away too early...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Geuss...

Terrans and vesudans and shivans ally to fight a common enemy

or

you will play as the shivans

Offline 0rph3u5

No ---
If you have finished playing "Rain On Ribos 4" you might know the current working title...

==================

Offline Topgun

Rain on Ribos 5?

Offline 0rph3u5

Rain on Ribos 5?

"Rain on Ribos 4" is refering to the planet Ribos 4 (or IV) and is not meant to be a chapter number or something

==================

Offline Topgun

I know, I am just kidding.