Author Topic: Once again looking for staff...  (Read 1610 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Once again looking for staff...
You played ''Faces of Treason'' and want to know how the story continues? - Or do you want to become involved into  campaign projects which will (hopefully) be memoriable?

Well here is your chance....
Workings of the Warp
is desperatly searching for a MODELER to come around and to help in the creation of a thrid (maybe even unique) alien race which is a major stroy part. The lack of this race is causing the campaign to be on hold for over a year now since most of the missions cannot be FREDed yet.
TO THE WEBSITE

Crossign Styx
Memories of the Great War V
is also searching for a modeler to enlarge the palette of shivan support vessels (freighters, transports, miners etc.)
someone who can help we out with some new effects would be nice too..
Memories of the Great War Website is under construction

Words of the Prophet
Memories of the Great War IV
is searching for someone with knowledge who to create now comm-head.anis
Memories of the Great War Website is under construction

anyone wants to sign up?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 05:24:29 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline SF-Junky

• Bread can mold, what can you do?
Re: Once again looking for staff...
New species? Uh-oh.  I am also thinking of making a campaign with another alien-species. But by me it's just an idea yet, not a concrete plan. I say this just to prevent any possible plagiarism discussions in the future. :)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
So if you get a modeler, won't you need some one to do the POF Stats?
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline 0rph3u5

New species? Uh-oh.  I am also thinking of making a campaign with another alien-species. But by me it's just an idea yet, not a concrete plan. I say this just to prevent any possible plagiarism discussions in the future. :)

well, I'm not the only one thinking of doing such thing ... some already did (Inferno and Infernos spin offs) and planed it and never finished it
and the "Constructors" (shorts "Cs" or "Big Cs") have already own tactics and a history of at least 22.000 years ---

So if you get a modeler, won't you need some one to do the POF Stats?

you mean doing the whole tbl-affair
I can do that myself by now (as well as toying around with existing .pof-files in Modelview)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 05:32:00 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

still looking....

==================