Author Topic: GVF Myrmidon - where are the lights?  (Read 1579 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
GVF Myrmidon - where are the lights?
for a campaign which name I dare not to mention I've created a vasudan variant of the Myrmidon (I just needed a cheap easy to waste all-purpose fighter)
but as you can see in the image below the GVF Myrmidon has not the same lights installed as the GTF Myrmidon - actually it has none at all; where do put those in?

[attachment stolen by Slimey Goober]
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Re: GVF Myrmidon - where are the lights?
Use PCS1 to import glows from the old one into the new.

Open new model in PCS1. Select glows tab. Click import. Select the old.pof. Save.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline 0rph3u5

is that really needed?
I mean I just renamed fighter2t-05.pof to Vmyrmidon.pof and put a recolored set of textures on it....
where did I break the glow-points?
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
If you ran it through modelview, it destroys the glowpoints.
Use PCS2 instead.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline 0rph3u5

If you ran it through modelview, it destroys the glowpoints.
Use PCS2 instead.

I see...
well thanks - I won't make to repair that till the demo release but maybe later...

==================