Author Topic: Model .pof references Subsystems not present in the ship.tbl?  (Read 3584 times)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Model .pof references Subsystems not present in the ship.tbl?
So I am trying to use a certain ship for a mod that I'm working on. This ship is the TCCV Liberty from Scooby-Doo's fleetpack dump thread (EDIT: This is the Christmas 2010 model re-release thread). However, upon loading the ship data and trying to run the mod in the launcher, I get an error. The debug log says that there are several subsystems referenced in the .pof that are not present in the table data. The debug log mentions, for example, that "fighterbay01" and "fighterbay02" are referenced in the .pof, while there is only one fighterbay system in the table, called "FighterBay".

Does anyone know what is going on? Should I look for a different ship?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:23:47 pm by PVD_Hope »

Offline AdmiralRalwood

• The Cthulhu programmer himself!
    • Twitter
Re: Model .pof references Subsystems not present in the ship.tbl?
It means that the table entry needs to be corrected. Try replacing this:
Code: [Select]
$Subsystem: FighterBay, 0, 0
$Flags: ( "carry no damage" "untargetable")
With this:
$Subsystem: fighterbay01, 0, 0

$Subsystem: fighterbay02, 0, 0
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Codethulhu GitHub wgah'nagl fhtagn.

schrödinbug (noun) - a bug that manifests itself in running software after a programmer notices that the code should never have worked in the first place.

When you gaze long into BMPMAN, BMPMAN also gazes into you.

"I am one of the best FREDders on Earth" -General Battuta

<Aesaar> literary criticism is vladimir putin

<MageKing17> "There's probably a reason the code is the way it is" is a very dangerous line of thought. :P
<MageKing17> Because the "reason" often turns out to be "nobody noticed it was wrong".
(the very next day)
<MageKing17> this ****ing code did it to me again
<MageKing17> "That doesn't really make sense to me, but I'll assume it was being done for a reason."
<MageKing17> **** ME
<MageKing17> THE REASON IS PEOPLE ARE STUPID
<MageKing17> ESPECIALLY ME

<MageKing17> God damn, I do not understand how this is breaking.
<MageKing17> Everything points to "this should work fine", and yet it's clearly not working.
<MjnMixael> 2 hours later... "God damn, how did this ever work at all?!"
(...)
<MageKing17> so
<MageKing17> more than two hours
<MageKing17> but once again we have reached the inevitable conclusion
<MageKing17> How did this code ever work in the first place!?

<@The_E> Welcome to OpenGL, where standards compliance is optional, and error reporting inconsistent

<MageKing17> It was all working perfectly until I actually tried it on an actual mission.

<IronWorks> I am useful for FSO stuff again. This is a red-letter day!
* z64555 erases "Thursday" and rewrites it in red ink

<MageKing17> TIL the entire homing code is held up by shoestrings and duct tape, basically.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Thank you, I will try this with the systems that are not present.

Having tried it, I'm now getting these two errors - could someone please help me with this?

"Couldn't open glowpoint texture 'eaglow' referenced by model 'INF_Claymorex1.pof'"

"Couldn't open texture 'debris_1' referenced by model 'TCCV-Liberty.pof'"

Having said that, once I click through these errors, the mod works and the ships show up in the tech room just fine. FRED gives me no trouble at all.

Thanks!

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
You're missing those textures. The fix is to find them and put them into the maps (or effects) folder.
The first is a glowpoint texture for the claymore and the second is debris texture for the TCCV Liberty.
Alternatively, you could go into the pof and change the texture references to already existing textures, ie. changing eaglow into something like uh....one of the standard mediavps glowpoint textures like red_glow, and debris_1 into just "debris" (a stock fs2 texture) via PCS2.

This is where you'd change the glowpoint texture name: change "$glow_texture=eaglow" into, say "$glow_texture=red_glow"
Changing the debris texture name should be straightforward enough (hint: it'll be listed under the textures tab)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:25:25 pm by Droid803 »
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Thank you!

Um, just two things about this:

First, my problem is that I have no idea where to get those textures.

Second, what program is that you're using? I've never used a program like that before. It looks useful.

Offline wardog300k

• I'm a FREDder
1st, glow texture is in mediavp, and debris in stock Sparky.vp.

2nd, the program droid is using is pof construction suite 2, or PCS 2, you can download it at FSMods.net.
Crush the NTF-Conflict Zone
One last war, one last hope, one last survival-Final Destination On Delay
Set free from the GTVA-Liberation Wars On Delay

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Thanks guys!

Not sure why, but I can't seem to get my hands on the software. Every link leads to the Sourceforge page for The Babylon Project music, weirdly enough. Can someone verify this and/or give me a working link? Sorry about this.

Nevermind! I found a working download on a Wing Commander fan site. Just google "POF Constructor Suite 2" and you'd find it. Hopefully other people can get to it just fine. The splash screen even has the GTB Zeus on it! Pretty cool.  :nod:

Offline HLD_Prophecy

So I am trying to use a certain ship for a mod that I'm working on. This ship is the TCCV Liberty from Scooby-Doo's fleetpack dump thread (EDIT: This is the Christmas 2010 model re-release thread). However, upon loading the ship data and trying to run the mod in the launcher, I get an error. The debug log says that there are several subsystems referenced in the .pof that are not present in the table data. The debug log mentions, for example, that "fighterbay01" and "fighterbay02" are referenced in the .pof, while there is only one fighterbay system in the table, called "FighterBay".

Does anyone know what is going on? Should I look for a different ship?

I'm having an unfortunate rerun of this problem. I figured out one of the falsely referenced subsystems, but FS Open is telling me that there are more. The trouble is that I can't for the life of me find the culprit subsystems in the debug log. The program crashes, tells me to check out the debug log for a list of the subsystems in question, but the subsystems aren't there.

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Offline Droid803

In this case it might be easier to simply compare the .POF in PCS2 with the table if the debug log is not helping...though I can't see why it wouldn't list the missing subsystems...
Look under "Special Points" and make sure all those are listed in the table.
Also, check the subobjects (first tab) for any objects with the subsystem flag (can't remember what it is off the top of my head, think it's something like $special=subsystem) that aren't supposed to have it/aren't supposed to be subsystems, or are supposed to be subsystems but aren't in the table.
For the former, you can simply delete the $special=subsystem (or whatever line), for the latter, simply include it in the table.
(´・ω・`)

Offline AdmiralRalwood

• Twitter
Also, check the subobjects (first tab) for any objects with the subsystem flag (can't remember what it is off the top of my head, think it's something like $special=subsystem) that aren't supposed to have it/aren't supposed to be subsystems, or are supposed to be subsystems but aren't in the table.
For the former, you can simply delete the $special=subsystem (or whatever line), for the latter, simply include it in the table.
A model-defined subsystem that isn't actually supposed to be a subsystem is pretty rare; usually it's supposed to be a subsystem for code reasons (various code only runs on subsystems), and it's just not supposed to be targetable (and so it should be added to the table and given the "untargetable" flag).

On the other hand, most of the examples I can think of are animated subsystems, which must have their animations defined in the table anyway, so it may not really make a difference.

It depends entirely on the .POF in question, PVD_Hope. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

schrödinbug (noun) - a bug that manifests itself in running software after a programmer notices that the code should never have worked in the first place.

<MageKing17> "There's probably a reason the code is the way it is" is a very dangerous line of thought. :P
<MageKing17> Because the "reason" often turns out to be "nobody noticed it was wrong".
(the very next day)
<MageKing17> "That doesn't really make sense to me, but I'll assume it was being done for a reason."
<MageKing17> **** ME

<MageKing17> Everything points to "this should work fine", and yet it's clearly not working.
(...)
<MageKing17> so

<@The_E> Welcome to OpenGL, where standards compliance is optional, and error reporting inconsistent

<MageKing17> It was all working perfectly until I actually tried it on an actual mission.

<MageKing17> TIL the entire homing code is held up by shoestrings and duct tape, basically.

Offline Droid803

A model-defined subsystem that isn't actually supposed to be a subsystem is pretty rare

I've encountered my fair share of $special=subsystem on subobjects like "detail1" (or LoDs of actual subsystems) which have absolutely no business having that flag causing debug to throw errors, and took me quite some time to find exactly what was wrong. It's purely a case of a mistake on the part of whoever compiled the POF data (or perhaps had it added automatically).

I've been through hundreds if not thousands of various POF files working on various campaigns, and that error in particular is quite prevalent. I'm speaking from experience here. If you have matched up everything that should be a subsystem (including animated/destructible ones as well as special points) and are still getting this error, 99% it's because whoever made the POF stuck $special=subsystem somewhere where they shouldn't have.
(´・ω・`)

Offline AdmiralRalwood

• Twitter
In that case, I defer to someone with a lot more experience working with actual real-world assets and stand corrected.

(the very next day)
<MageKing17> **** ME

(...)
<MageKing17> so

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Thanks a bunch!

Unfortunately, this solution just isn't doing it for me. I've made many passes through the POF viewer, scouring it for those flags placed on anything that I don't have table data for. I found a few and deleted the flags, or added table data (the weapons subsystem had no table entry) but I'm still getting the error.

Any ideas?

Offline AdmiralRalwood

• Twitter
Thanks a bunch!

Unfortunately, this solution just isn't doing it for me. I've made many passes through the POF viewer, scouring it for those flags placed on anything that I don't have table data for. I found a few and deleted the flags, or added table data (the weapons subsystem had no table entry) but I'm still getting the error.

Any ideas?
Can't have any ideas without the debug log or the POF in question.

(the very next day)
<MageKing17> **** ME

(...)
<MageKing17> so

Offline Droid803

It would be most helpful to simply have both the POF and the table entry in question (as well as the debug log)
(´・ω・`)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

All right, something's funky here.

Whenever I try to reply with the attachements and code and such, and hit the Reply button, it takes me to the "create a new topic" page. I don't even know if this post will get through.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Heh, well, that worked. I have it figured out now. Whenever I try to attach anything, I can't post it. Hitting the Post button takes me to the "Create a New Topic" page.

I am now thoroughly befuddled. :confused: Anybody have this happen before?

Offline AdmiralRalwood

• Twitter
Just use pastebin for the text files and link to where you got the original POF file from.

(the very next day)
<MageKing17> **** ME

(...)
<MageKing17> so

Offline HLD_Prophecy

All right, here's where I got the .POF:

http://scoobydoo.freespacemods.net/Release/Liberty-05-09-12.7z

And here's the table data:

$Name:                   Ariolimax
$Short name:             TLib
$Species:                Terran
     +Type:              XSTR ("Carrier", -1)
     +Maneuverability:   XSTR ("Decent", -1)
     +Armor:             XSTR("Light", -1)
     +Manufacturer:      XSTR ("", -1)
     +Description:       XSTR( " ", -1)
     $end_multi_text
     +Tech Description:  XSTR( "", -1)
     $end_multi_text
     +Length:            XSTR ("", -1)
     +Gun Mounts:        XSTR ("16 turrets", -1)

$POF file:               TCCV-Liberty.pof
$Detail distance:        (0, 500, 1200, 5500)

$Show damage:            YES
$Density:                1
$Damp:                   0.1
$Rotdamp:                0.35

$Max Velocity:           0.0, 0.0, 30
$Rotation time:          65, 65, 65
$Rear Velocity:          0.0
$Forward accel:          4.5
$Forward decel:          1.3
$Slide accel:            0.0
$Slide decel:            0.0

$Expl inner rad:         150.0
$Expl outer rad:         750.0
$Expl damage:            200.0
$Expl blast:             11000.0
$Expl Propagates:        YES
$Shockwave Speed:        400.0
$Shockwave Count:        3

$Default PBanks:         ()
$Default SBanks:         ()
$SBank Capacity:         ()

$Shields:                20000
$Shield Color:           100 100 255
$Power Output:           4.5

$Max Oclk Speed:         33
$Max Weapon Eng:         150

$Hitpoints:              80000

$Flags:                  ("big damage"  "cruiser" "in tech database" "flash")
$AI Class:               Captain

$Afterburner:            NO

$Countermeasures:        0

$Scan time:              2000

$EngineSnd:              128
$Closeup_pos:            0.0, 0.0, -500
$Closeup_zoom:           0.3

$Shield_icon:            shield_liberty

$Score:                  8

$Subsystem:              turret01, 2.25, 1.0
     $Armor Type:        Everything
     $Default PBanks:    ( "Terran Turret" )
     $Flags:             ("check hull" "fire on target" "reset when idle")

$Subsystem:              turret02, 2.25, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret03, 1.125, 1.0
     $animation:         triggered
     $type:              initial
     +relative_angle:    90, 0, 0

$Subsystem:              turret04, 1.125, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret05, 1.125, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret06, 1.125, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret07, .9375, 1.0
     +relative_angle:    90, 180, 0

$Subsystem:              turret08, .9375, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret09, .9375, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret10, .625, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret11, .625, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret12, .625, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret13, .625, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret14, .625, 1.0

$Subsystem:              turret15, .625, 1.0
     $Default PBanks:    ( "Blaziken Autocannon" )

$Subsystem:              turret16, .625, 1.0
     $Default PBanks:    ( "Blaziken Autocannon" )

$Subsystem: fighterbay01, 0, 0
$Flags: ("untargetable")

$Subsystem: fighterbay02, 0, 0

$Subsystem: dish, 1, 0

$Subsystem: RadarPost, 1, 0

;$Subsystem: weapons, 1, 0
;$Flags: ( )

$Subsystem:             engine01, 10, 0.0
$Engine Wash:  Default300

$Subsystem:             engine02, 10, 0.0

$Subsystem:             engine03, 10, 0.0

$Subsystem:             engine04, 10, 0.0

$Subsystem:             engine05, 10, 0.0

$Subsystem:             engine06, 10, 0.0

$Subsystem:             engine07, 10, 0.0

$Subsystem:             engine08, 10, 0.0

And here's the log (figured I could use this method instead of pastebin, is this bad form?):

==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
==========================================================================
FreeSpace 2 Open version: 3.7.2.11329
Passed cmdline options:
  -missile_lighting
  -3dshockwave
  -cache_bitmaps
  -orbradar
  -rearm_timer
  -targetinfo
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod Legendary,mediavps_2014
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_A-Glows.vp' with a checksum of 0xd8f529e2
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Advanced.vp' with a checksum of 0x337ffc37
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Assets.vp' with a checksum of 0x23b7997e
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_CB_ANI_1.vp' with a checksum of 0xa69eade8
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_CB_ANI_2.vp' with a checksum of 0x070ae320
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Effects.vp' with a checksum of 0x6fbd3357
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Music.vp' with a checksum of 0x6c8f665e
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_RadarIcons.vp' with a checksum of 0x04a9e65a
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Root.vp' with a checksum of 0x107a739e
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\multi-mission-pack.vp' with a checksum of 0x377695e0
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\multi-voice-pack.vp' with a checksum of 0xd50e7442
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\Legendary\' ... 88 files
Searching root 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_A-Glows.vp' ... 1735 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Advanced.vp' ... 1654 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Assets.vp' ... 2015 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_CB_ANI_1.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_CB_ANI_2.vp' ... 57 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Effects.vp' ... 2063 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Music.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_RadarIcons.vp' ... 24 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\mediavps_2014\MV_Root.vp' ... 848 files
Searching root 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\' ... 84 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\multi-mission-pack.vp' ... 110 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\multi-voice-pack.vp' ... 307 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\Root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Games\Freespace 2\warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Found 23 roots and 16044 files.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-lcl.tbm' ...
Setting language to English
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-lcl.tbm' ...
Game Settings Table: Using Standard Loops For SEXP Arguments
Game Settings Table: Using standard event chaining behavior
Game Settings Table: External shaders are DISABLED
Initializing OpenAL...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

Found extension "ALC_EXT_EFX".

Sample rate: 44100 (44100)
  EFX version: 1.0
  Max auxiliary sends: 1
  Playback device: Generic Software on Speaker/HP (Realtek High Definition Audio)
  Capture device: Microphone (Realtek High Defini
... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1600x900 with 32-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 24, stencil: 8, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 24, stencil: 8, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor    : ATI Technologies Inc.
  OpenGL Renderer  : AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics
  OpenGL Version   : 4.3.12798 Compatibility Profile Context 13.351.1005.1001

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_point_sprite".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_float".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

Compiling new shader:
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-f.sdr
Shader features:
   Depth-blended Particles
Compiling new shader:
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-f.sdr
Shader features:
   Distorted Particles

Max texture units: 8 (32)
  Max elements vertices: 2147483647
  Max elements indices: 16777215
  Max texture size: 16384x16384
  Max render buffer size: 16384x16384
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Post-processing enabled: NO
  Using trilinear texture filter.
  OpenGL Shader Version: 4.30
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 742 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 48 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_flak-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_exp-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_dbrs-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-sdf.tbm' ...
Dutifully ignoring the extra sound values for retail sound 36, 'l_hit.wav'...
Dutifully ignoring the extra sound values for retail sound 37, 'm_hit.wav'...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'lnd-snd.tbm' ...
Windows reported 16 joysticks, we found 0
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_music-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-mfl.tbm' ...
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-wxp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wxp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 75 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 92 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 49 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (noeffect.eff) with 1 frames at 1 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 93 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (capflash.eff) with 40 frames at 10 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Maxim_Impact.eff) with 23 frames at 30 fps.
ANI Lamprey_Impact with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'lnd-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'radar-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-hdg.tbm' ...
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2 with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1 with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1 with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2 with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3 with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1 with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_lock1 with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
ANI cursor with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
MediaVPs: Explosions script loaded!
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script loaded!
Ships.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
Weapons.tbl is : VALID
cfile_init() took 806
TrackIR Init Failed - 1
Compiling video-processing shader ...
   Loading built-in default shader for: video-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: video-f.sdr
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
PLR => Loading 'Legendary.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Parsing:  Flags...
PLR => Parsing:  Info...
PLR => Parsing:  Scoring...
PLR => Parsing:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Parsing:  HUD...
PLR => Parsing:  Variables...
PLR => Parsing:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Parsing:  Controls...
PLR => Parsing:  Settings...
PLR => Loading complete!
PLR => Verifying 'Ancient 2.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Verifying complete!
PLR => Verifying 'Ancient 3.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Ancient.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Verifying 'Bei2.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Verifying 'Boron One.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Derelict.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Gerald.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Verifying 'GW Test 3.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Verifying 'Legendary.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Verifying 'Marshal.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Verifying 'Mobius One.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Verifying 'Mobius.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Verifying 'Procyon.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Protagonist.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Red October.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Shivans.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'VD.plr' with version 1...
PLR => Verifying 'Warzone.plr' with version 1...
ANI cursor.ani with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
PLR => Verifying 'Legendary.plr' with version 2...
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
PLR => Loading 'Legendary.plr' with version 2...
PLR => Parsing:  Scoring...
PLR => Parsing:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Parsing:  HUD...
PLR => Parsing:  Variables...
PLR => Parsing:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Parsing:  Controls...
PLR => Parsing:  Settings...
PLR => Loading complete!
CSG => Loading 'Legendary.FreeSpace2.csg' with version 5...
CSG => Parsing:  Flags...
CSG => Parsing:  Info...
CSG => Parsing:  Missions...
CSG => Parsing:  Techroom...
CSG => Parsing:  Loadout...
CSG => Parsing:  Scoring...
CSG => Parsing:  RedAlert...
CSG => Parsing:  HUD...
CSG => Parsing:  Variables...
CSG => Parsing:  Settings...
CSG => Parsing:  Controls...
CSG => Parsing:  Cutscenes...
CSG => Parsing:  Last Missions...
CSG => Loading complete!
CSG => Loading 'Legendary.FreeSpace2.csg' with version 5...
CSG => Parsing:  Flags...
CSG => Parsing:  Info...
CSG => Parsing:  Missions...
CSG => Parsing:  Techroom...
CSG => Parsing:  Loadout...
CSG => Parsing:  Scoring...
CSG => Parsing:  RedAlert...
CSG => Parsing:  HUD...
CSG => Parsing:  Variables...
CSG => Parsing:  Settings...
CSG => Parsing:  Controls...
CSG => Parsing:  Cutscenes...
CSG => Parsing:  Last Missions...
CSG => Loading complete!
ANI 2_mainwalk.ani with size 209x477 (6.8% wasted)
ANI 2_mainflyby.ani with size 509x189 (26.2% wasted)
ANI 2_maincrane.ani with size 192x116 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_mainexit.ani with size 319x174 (32.0% wasted)
ANI 2_mainbarracks.ani with size 273x158 (38.3% wasted)
ANI 2_mainreadyroom.ani with size 231x145 (43.4% wasted)
ANI 2_maintechroom.ani with size 69x119 (7.0% wasted)
ANI 2_mainoptions.ani with size 337x206 (19.5% wasted)
ANI 2_maincampaign.ani with size 308x190 (25.8% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.451 (0.451)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.268 (0.268)
Got event GS_EVENT_TECH_MENU (11) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Techroom successfully initialized, now changing tab...
Loading model 'INF_Claymorex1.pof'
Compiling new shader:
   Loading built-in default shader for: main-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: main-f.sdr
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Animated Effects
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'INF_Claymorex1.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xdec2ed4f, IBX checksum: 0xda664afb -- "INF_Claymorex1.pof"
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 2.952 (2.952)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.281 (0.281)
Loading model 'TCCV-Liberty.pof'
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
WARNING: "Not all subsystems in model "TCCV-Liberty.pof" have a record in ships.tbl. This can cause game to crash.  List of subsystems not found from table is in log file." at modelread.cpp:646
Freeing all existing models...

EDIT: Yay it worked!  :D