Author Topic: Help  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Gank

Hello tappers, nice work so far from what I can see. I'm part of a team working on converting homeworld to Xwing Alliance and I thought I'd introduce myself and let you guys know we're around. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help you guys out. I'm sure there's somthing I'm doing which you coud use.

The actual modelling process is very different so I dont think I could help there unless you want a load of cobs. But stuff like icons, ani's and interface art would be similar and I'm sure I could give you some stuff there. I could also supply textures with team colours applied in psd or pcx format.

You can see a few screens of some of what we've done so far at Hwpics  Its only a few screens and it's badly outdated (eg no team colours and some of the ships have errors) but I'm too busy too update it and should give you an idea. If you want to get back to me with details of what you need I could give you some idea of what I can supply and when I can supply it.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Contact me on ICQ if you have it, or MSNMS ([email protected]) and we'll talk, maybe we can help you :)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
That's pretty damn cool, dude. :yes:
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Originally posted by Gank
But stuff like icons, ani's and interface art would be similar and I'm sure I could give you some stuff there.

Keep away from ship selection icons, matey, that's my domain.:D

BTW, Thorn have you found the icons I sent you, I need tham back ASAP, 'cos I lost everything, you see.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
look in the prvate forum...