Author Topic: SOF Ophion  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

The SOF Ophion is now complete. This is standard fighter craft in the SOC side of the campaign.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Ooh, good indeed, indeed.
Got Ether?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I guess you guys really like that texture set.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
An interesting design!
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Inferno does it again! ;)
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
I guess you guys really like that texture set.

These are the SOC fighters, the GTVA ones won't use these textures.

Offline Wildlife

• Dark Agent
    • s00n
very ver nice there :nod:
Nag..Nag Bloody NAG!!

Texture Artist for The Babylon Project

Texture Artist for  Dark Alliance

Texture Artist for Alternate Paths

Texture Artist for  The 158th

Texture Artist for  Over The Top

Offline Windrunner

• The Hammer.
:yes: :yes: and :yes:
nice man really nice
Staffmember: Hard Light Productions
I said a lot of things.  Some of them were even true. - Aldo_14

Offline delta_7890

• Your Node Is Mine
Why does that model look familiar...looks a bit like a Reprocity ship...
~Delta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Close, it was one Aldo released in the model dump pack :)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
'twas designed to be a really nasty (enemy) GTVI ship at the time I made it....16 guns, Ace level pilot.  The little side prongs were originally going to have a chaingun mounted, I think.

Good mapping, bTW :)  :yes: :yes:

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Yummy....

Looks... different

Textures rock.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Razor

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
:nod::yes:

It get my vote
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

looks a little corny......i mean it looks better than anything i could do...maybe you could make the cockpit a little bigger and the textures a little better...like clearer...but i like it...Very cool...
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
looks a little corny......maybe you could make the cockpit a little bigger and the textures a little better...like clearer...but i like it...Very cool...

:wtf: The texture is very clear actually...
corny?... :wtf:

ok...maybe i looked at it wrong...heck i dont know. just looked kinda weird on my screen. oh well. oh woo, can you give me some help on my level. i am having some problems with my first mission for my campaign. i set two waypoints for two argo-class transports to follow, and iota 1 follows its path well and jumps out, but when iota 2 comes to its waypoint it starts weaving in and out and then jumps out, but doesnt activate the event to authorize me to return to base. so...essesntially i waisted like 3 hours on a mission and it doesnt work right...if you could help me...the ship looks fine now...i just had to look at it the right way.....
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
It does look corny! just like 70s TV sci-fi series stuff! DEFINATLY!! paint it grey and you'll see!
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Excellent. I love it. :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
ok...maybe i looked at it wrong...heck i dont know. just looked kinda weird on my screen. oh well. oh woo, can you give me some help on my level. i am having some problems with my first mission for my campaign. i set two waypoints for two argo-class transports to follow, and iota 1 follows its path well and jumps out, but when iota 2 comes to its waypoint it starts weaving in and out and then jumps out, but doesnt activate the event to authorize me to return to base. so...essesntially i waisted like 3 hours on a mission and it doesnt work right...if you could help me...the ship looks fine now...i just had to look at it the right way.....

Try moving the transport or delete it and pput another down.

LAW ENFORCER - bah I never listen to you anyway :p