Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > FreeSpace Conversion

FreeSpace Port 3.5 + FSPort Media VPs Release!

<< < (3/39) > >>

Cyborg17:
I totally wondered if this was a prank in my head because of groundhog day!  Yes!  I love FS1 a little too much.

Macfie:
I can't get the new mainhalls to work.  I used the installer to update the fsport and fsportmvps and am using the latest nightly.  I was playing through the FS1 main campaign and installed the upgrade.  Do I need to restart the campaign to get the new mainhalls to work?

BirdofPrey:
The mainhalls are separate files,  did they get downloaded

Macfie:
Nevermind I figured out the problem.  The mainhalls won't work with the nightly builds only with 3.7.2RC5 because the nightly builds are 3.7.1 builds.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: Macfie on February 03, 2015, 08:02:10 pm ---Nevermind I figured out the problem.  The mainhalls won't work with the nightly builds only with 3.7.2RC5 because the nightly builds are 3.7.1 builds.

--- End quote ---
Yes; despite the fact that the most recent Nightly builds are actually newer than 3.7.2 RC5, they technically have a lower version number; rather than going through the trouble to specify the exact revision number with which the feature became available in the version comment, it's a lot more convenient to just specify that they should be using at least 3.7.2 (especially when 3.7.2 Final should be just around the corner, and Nightly builds will start being 3.7.3).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version