Author Topic: Subject deleted.  (Read 74581 times)

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Thursday multiplayer sessions
my missions don't ajust or change difficulty, therefore they work  :lol:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
my missions don't ajust or change difficulty, therefore they work  :lol:

Yeah I know. It's really a fair point. I'm thinking of pulling the idea. But if I can get the bloody thing to work it would be quite cool to not absolutely have a full team of 8 to play the campaign. For example mission 2 was balanced quite nicely for 5 players last night, and there were 3 enemy bomber wings dropped from the mission by the system  ;7
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

it would be cool, yes  :nod:

;)

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Get the bugs worked out and even more fun.

My dynamic difficulty system makes detecting mission completion an absolute nightmare. You've got a number of fighter wings which may or may not get launched before their carrier ship which may or may not actually be present is destroyed or departed or loses it's fighterbay system.  :shaking:

That said I think I tracked down the bugs from last night.

If I get a few minutes I'll take a quick look at what you're trying to do.  Might be an easier way that your just overlooking. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

If IP agrees, he should send you his (recent) versions.

Offline Vidmaster

anyone joining?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Dang I forgot today was even Thursday.  Got to run to the bar my beer order should be in and my fridge stock is very low............... 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Anyone playing today?  Finally got some rain.  I should be there in about half an hour.  Weekly backup is on my playing machine right now.  Actually I just looked and it's backing up TBP right now. 

Offline Daeron

• The guy playing with a mouse
I'll be there.
Yarrrr! there be ony two ranks of leader amongst us pirates! Captain and if your really notorious then it’s Cap’n!

Offline Vidmaster

having to leave now, so another Thurday without me. Do me a favour and try out the operations this time will ya? I need some feedback!  :nod:       BUT BE SURE YOU GOT THE NEW VERSION, NOT THE BETA. That's the one bundled with Hunters and the recent MultiUpdate

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Dang missed you by like 5 minutes. 

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Anyone able to make it this week?

Offline Shade

Not sure. I'll be there if I'm still awake, but I've had a hellish week at work so far so it's just as likely I'll be too tired and end up going to sleep soon.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
anyone this week?
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Getting some breakfast now.  Have to make some adjustments to a mission then I'll be there.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I'm having computer problems at the moment so I probably won't make it.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Vidmaster

GMT8 is just to late for me during SummerTime, I got to work you know. Will be joining more often again when we are back to normal.

Offline captain-custard

any one playing tonight and at what time , 8pm gmt or 8pm bst or something more radical...........
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Well I was sitting around reading the forums waiting to start but just got a call from my contractor who is going to be here in 15 minutes to work on my electric.  Looks like a no go for me today.   :(

Offline captain-custard

:eek2: but but but  :nervous: i cant do it on my own its a sin  :nervous: