Author Topic: New public support board  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
New public support board
The idea behind this board is to have one place where problems within HLP should be reported in, instead of them disappearing in the midst of other topics in the other boards. Problems with hosted project sites should be reported in the respective project's boards however.

Hosted project members who also have access to Hosted Support board should usually report problems in the Hosted Support board instead, especially if the problem concerns a project reporter is part of.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 01:37:29 am by Fury »

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
Re: New public support board
yeah, well, its placement is annoying. move it to below the "hard light proliferation" category.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline Shade

It's collapsable. Click the little minus in the top-left corner and it goes away.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
It's collapsable. Click the little minus in the top-left corner and it goes away.

Which does nothing to change the confusing/too different new ordering.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
the goggles! they do nothing!yeah, sorry, but I had to.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 03:11:49 am by kode »
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline BS403

• I'm just sitting in my Cave.
Just so you know I can see the titles for internal boards on the main foums page for TVWP, MT, Mindgames.
By the I mean It shows up in the Last Post section.
http://woogleville.myminicity.com/

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how.
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Homer: Woo-hoo!

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
That bug is seems totally random. it is either a bug in SMF or in the template. Whether it is the template we will soon find out as Sandwich is currently making a new template. If it is a bug in SMF, we can only wait for it to be fixed by SMF developers.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
So now that we have separate gaming and support forums, are you going to rename Hard Light as the "Political flamewar and funny news" forum?
EDIT: :o Oh, I see. This is for problems with the site and forums and such. I thought this was for any computer problems. Well, carry on.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 01:21:27 am by redsniper »
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
I'm running on XP Service pack 2, Internet explorer 6 (7 as of yesterday evening). I've found that on the index page for HLP, the drop down menus at the top ("Home", "Forums" etc), which opened, go behined the page elements and not over, so you can't click on any of the items (see attached picture). The problem persists on the new explorer, so i think its a page bug.

Hope i've been of some help.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Hmm, same here. I'd like to say it's just a layer order problem, but since I can't seem to find the css for the nav bar...
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14