Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Shattered Stars introns

(1/1)

Bryan See:

--- Quote from: Cobra on November 04, 2016, 03:21:54 pm ---Okay, so what changes between Hard and Reality in relation to intron activation?

--- End quote ---
I have no idea, but I'm trying out the introns in my mod Shattered Stars, which is the epilogue to the entire FreeSpace saga following this.

Unlike those in BP, these introns may be taken advantage by the players themselves, since the Shivans are taking center stage in the mod as the player's faction.

Cobra:

--- Quote from: Bryan See on October 03, 2018, 12:15:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Cobra on November 04, 2016, 03:21:54 pm ---Okay, so what changes between Hard and Reality in relation to intron activation?

--- End quote ---
I have no idea, but I'm trying out the introns in my mod Shattered Stars, which is the epilogue to the entire FreeSpace saga following this.

--- End quote ---

I know what Shattered Stars is. You only ****ing talk about it every chance you get. The greatest, most visionary mod ever, subject to feature creep at a whim. Was coming out tomorrow, now "TBD" as more features appear. Boy, doesn't that sound familiar.

--- Quote ---Unlike those in BP, these introns may be taken advantage by the players themselves, since the Shivans are taking center stage in the mod as the player's faction.

--- End quote ---

And you needed to necro a 23-month-old thread to tell us that you have no idea what the difference between difficulty levels in relation to introns is, but boy howdy does your mod has a new feature, why?

Goober5000:
Splitlocked.  Bryan See, talking about your ideas is fine, but please confine such discussion to your own threads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version