Hosted Projects - Standalone > Solaris

Solaris (A FreeSpace Open Total Conversion)

<< < (43/48) > >>

Darius:
That mission 18 bug is concerning  :blah: I suspect the checkpoint script isn't loading the ship positions properly, let me see if I can fix that.

noobspace:
I have to say, I love the checkpoint system in general, and I think it's quite impressive that you've managed to add it on to a game that doesn't natively have such a system (and believe me, a couple of the retail FS2 missions could seriously benefit from checkpoints!).

matta:
Is there anyone who can provide a VP file for scripts & tables? I am running fs2open on FreeBSD and am running into the same problem mentioned earlier that appears to have something to do with the order that certain files are loaded from data/scripts and data/tables (e.g., order in which Lua scripts are parsed). Thanks!

Darius:
Have you tried using a recent nightly FSO build? The script loading order issue seems to have been patched not long ago

Darius:
2.0.10 is now up!
The biggest change is the implementation of Admiral MS's Checkpoint Save/Load script which replaces the previous Axem Checkpoint Save/Load script. This should prevent LUA errors popping up when loading checkpoints.
Tweaks were also made to mission 18 (King's Oath) to make ship positions more consistent (a lot of mission event timings were contingent on ship positions making for wildly inconsistent results on playthroughs).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version