Author Topic: Displaying categories  (Read 2493 times)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
The current white box for indicating the category respective articles belong to does not look good. Is it possible to change it?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
I've requested it before - we need to find the admin with wiki access and threaten his first born or something.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I don't think any of the admins have children (yet).
-C

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
That can be arranged.   :drevil: :nervous:
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions

Steak is the closest!

:nervous:

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
That can be arranged. :drevil: :nervous:

:shaking: :shaking: :shaking:
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
you people scare me sometimes. :p but anyway... *gets out a knife and threatens an admin to have a kid*

aaaanyway, it burns my eyes to look at.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta