Author Topic: am back  (Read 2677 times)

:yes:  greetings  admiral tolwyn.. :yes:

i am ace of base as many of you dont remeber me .lol
 as usual am lazy.. and i am addicted to space simulation games specialy wing  commander...and free s/w lol
 and i  am still  bad in english speeling  and i still talk too mutch.. but i promise u  i am one of the best aces around
 this galaxy and  ive been waitting for a long time for this project.. i read all about it here and in the web but i dont ubderstand anything... is it time??? do we have somthing to lunch?? do u guys have somthing in hands i can download and get to playe with u on line or anything??! :mad2:   :nervous:     :shaking:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
No, everything is still in development AFAIK. :p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
We have a quite good developed Beta at the moment that is still in progress and we are hunting the last bugs and are hopeing that the SCP guys are finishing the ficiton viewer.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Just on a side-note, we already answered this thread to aceofbase. Unfortunately, the posts were losts in the recent crash :(
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 02:57:30 pm by Starman01 »
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Realy? Must have forgoten that...
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Do we know who exactly is working on the fiction viewer so we can light a fire underneith his/her/their tail(s)?

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Well, I think that work will continue within in the next time. :)  There are still a few other aspects that should be taken care of before we can make a release. Unfortunetaly it's that last bit of missing stuff that costs us quite some time and make it hard to define a release date. I hope that the workflow will increase a little in the next coming weeks.
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.