Author Topic: hosting  (Read 2734 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
just thought that this would be a little easier than filling up the multiplayer schedule etc,

so im hosting.... now
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline captain-custard

well last night was a bit of a disaster with some bugs on the nightly builds ,but that has been fixed, so ive got some free time now if anyone is interested......
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline captain-custard

ok im off to the lobby ill wait there for a bit then ill host if no one else wants too..........

Offline captain-custard

does any one wanna play or should i call it a night?

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
i guess you called it a night, ah well, next time maybe
Signed, me

Offline captain-custard

ok im hosting , if no one comes ill play on my own , so if im playing try to join and ill come bk too get ya

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I showed up less than 20 minutes after you posted that and no game.   :confused:
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

im still here i played a little n waited a little if you wanna play im still alive

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I've got time for 1 or 2 missions.  Head to the lobby I'll meet you there in a couple of minutes.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

Offline captain-custard

anyone want to play in half an hour or so ?, i just finished work and need to get somefood and beer and then im ready

ok no real takers im going to be wrking on the computer that i run fs on but my eeepc is on and my msn, icq etc is running , contact me if you wanna play, later ppl
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:10:40 pm by andicirk »

Offline captain-custard

any one up for testing , theres a coupe of new builds , taylors multi and the 4926 nightly build ,

anyone?