Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844296 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
GTSD Odin

Offline starlord

Oh please tell me at some point you'll use the odin! that ship is to beautiful to be left without a campaign featuring it.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Yes, yes we will :)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Sweet. Inferno has and always will be awesome. :yes:

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
I hope it replaces the carrier. I never quite liked neither the concept of the class nor how the Independence was used in INFR1.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well you won't see as much of the Warlock class this time round.

Offline starlord

I also saw something once in inferno fanfic, a command ship called the THOR. could you tell me what it actually it? I think it was referred as a juggernaut or at the least a super destroyer and was meant to challenge the nemesis...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I think the Thor was supposed to be an Odin-class superdestroyer.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
That's ****ing beautiful.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Well you won't see as much of the Warlock class this time round.
Story or technical reasons?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
story

I'm curious actually... does the Warlock still look basically the same? Because, while I loved the model, it didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the GTVA fleet in R1. Though I suppose that was more a texture related issue than anything else.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
More eyecandy:

The Warlock has served R1 well and has been scrapped from our newest release candidate.  In its place we have a brand new carrier w/ a brand new mesh that will hopefully blend in w/ the other post-Capellan Terran ships (esp those w/ visible Vasudan influences) in our project database.  But unfortunately, it will not be featured in the campaign as much - - maybe one or two missions worth of glory shots.

-R

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
4th destroyer for EA? It's cool, but isn't it too many?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Cool, thanks for answering. And that Destroyer kicks ass.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
No there will only be 3, it's in TBM protype stage but its to replace another ship.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Looks like a huge ****ing badass spaceship.

Ah, Inferno. You do what you do so well.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
No there will only be 3, it's in TBM protype stage but its to replace another ship.

Meaning one of Lindos/Ryujin/Tereus is going? D:
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Probably either the Ryujin or the Tereus since they're almost identical. Whatever goes, I think they should be publicly released instead of just tossed into the trash, though.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
That thing looks like it means business. And by 'business' I mean serious delivery of asskicking.

I see a bunch of interesting things there, too.
Ancients, for example. If I recall, they were planned to appear, but were ultimately removed from what was to be the Inferno continuity INFR1 started. Are they back?
Two EA corvettes. Is one of them the Darkness?