Author Topic: How can i use the White Star  (Read 2949 times)

How can i use the White Star
hi! I installed TBP (from the final dvd) and Zatras mod. I played the campains, but there is no one where i use the white star.

There are some mission or something where i can use it?

Thx!

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: How can i use the White Star
There are some multiplayer missions where you can fly it.  I don't know of any single player ones where you can though.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

I was reading the post about multiplayer, but isn't very clear, at least for me, what i need for play multiplayer. That post say something about a multiplayer mod pack...

I did this:

I installed TBP 3.4b final (full instalation), and unzipped the Zathras R1 mod  in TBP folder. And in the launcher, selected C:\Archivos de programa\The Babylon Project\fs2_open_3_6_10_INF.exe, and zathras mod in MOD tab. There is something more that i need download or install?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
multiplayer is available when creating a new pilot, you have to choice between single and multiplayer pilots.
However, since there are very few people playing, I recommend you play through Raider Wars in single player. That campaign allows you to fly pretty much every available craft in most missions after you have beaten it.
To replay missions, use the mission simulator in the tech room when you have selected the campaign in question.

have fun
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

i already played raiders wars campain, but there is no mission when i can fly the white star

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
you need to REPLAY a mission in the mission simulator. In the mission briefing, choose a different ship. You can do that by switching menus, upper left corner.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

@Vidmaster thx !

Offline boewolf

You could always make a few missions based around the player flying a White Star.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Could do. Except it flies like ****. In fact it flies like **** as much as flies like ****.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.