Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

New board

<< < (5/5)

Prophet:

--- Quote from: karajorma on July 23, 2006, 07:27:34 am ---You talking about the Amiga/Atari ST game?

--- End quote ---
Yes :nod:

karajorma:
Great game that. King of newtonian space sims as far as I'm concerned. I installed UAE a few months back just to play it again :)

Sarafan:

--- Quote from: Aardwolf on July 23, 2006, 12:54:53 am ---
@Sarafan: Can I assume, then, that you've played the bonus mission in SC:BW?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I played it and it just made me want know what he is all that much, it a incredible cliffhanger. I dont think he's a Xel'naga because the Zerg wiped all of them out long ago.

Getter Robo G:
OMG that's perfect...

That downed Kilrathi landed on primitive planet Mirak or Lyran and through the centuries his decendants multiplied and one day caused the two feline worlds to merge together to recreate the Kilrathi Empire in Trek... It's perfect! Thank You!!!

All hail the Emperor!   :lol:

Grug:

--- Quote from: Mefustae on July 23, 2006, 02:46:23 am ---
--- Quote from: Grug on July 22, 2006, 08:48:00 pm ---Anyone played Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends?

I've got it sitting here and am yet to play it. (mate lent it to me) Pretty cool game or no?

--- End quote ---
Got it, quite a good game that. If you're able to play it online, gimme a shout and i'd be happy to oblige.

--- Quote from: neoterran on July 23, 2006, 01:07:34 am ---Remember the Kilrathi crashed spaceship in Ultima VI? The one in the field from WC2 ?

Let's do something like that for Oblivion.. a trashed herc.. apollo... or even Fenris/Levi ? What would players make of it..?
--- End quote ---
The crashed Herc from the opening sequence - complete with dead pilot with his little holographic doohickey - would be quite nice indeed.

--- End quote ---

I liked the intro. :)
The campaign seems a little... slow. I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's got some original elements, but for the most part it doesn't really hold my attention...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version