Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

"NextGen" Starwars game?

(1/9) > >>

redmenace:
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/star-wars/star-wars-next-gen-peek-up-for-now-189204.php

Holy **** that is awesome! of course it could be a hoax.

Descenterace:

--- Quote from: Xagest ---I'm just waiting for one of the storm troopers to yell "OMG! H4X!!". I mean, those Jedis were just abusing the poor guys. It's like watching two guys play Monkey-in-the-middle with the neighbor's cat.
--- End quote ---

This almost makes me want to boot into Windows and watch this video.

Yes, that would be less trouble than getting Flash working on my Linux system.

Kazan:
then you need to switch distros desc - getting flash working on firefox in fedora is ez as pie

and those good jedi are acting rather bad.. did i miss it somewhere that the jedi managed to balance control of the entire force instead of just a "Good side" vs "Dark Side" dichotomy?

WeatherOp:

--- Quote from: Kazan on July 23, 2006, 03:42:18 pm ---then you need to switch distros desc - getting flash working on firefox in fedora is ez as pie

and those good jedi are acting rather bad.. did i miss it somewhere that the jedi managed to balance control of the entire force instead of just a "Good side" vs "Dark Side" dichotomy?

--- End quote ---

For once , I agree with Kazan, the world must becoming to an end. :p

But yeah, what I was thinking, the jedi everyone has seen in the movies only did what was needed, not beat a dude senseless and then throw him off a cliff from kicks. Allthough it is funny to see.

vyper:
Hang on - the force lightning (aka the Kentuky Fried Chicken power) is a dark force power, yet he was fighting imperial troops...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version