Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Trouble with disarming Ravana beams

(1/2) > >>

Ivan:
Ok, I am at  this mission.

That stupid Ravana always destroys my capital ship.

Where I need to copy that capitalship.pof for effect. In what map

Guy please help.
I am desperate, because campaign is excelent.

Thanx in advance.

Darius:
Ravana .pof file goes into the /data/models/ folder of either your main Freespace 2 directory or the Blue Planet mod directory. Hope that make sense.

Ivan:
but Blue planet has no folder i FS Open Map.

and FS 2 Retail is instaled at diferent location on my disk. And when I start FS Open i don't trigger FS 2 at all.

Help.

General Battuta:
Put it in Blue Planet/data/models. You may have to create that folder, but that's fine.

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: Darius on October 14, 2008, 07:02:08 am ---Ravana .pof file goes into the /data/models/ folder of either your main Freespace 2 directory or the Blue Planet mod directory.

--- End quote ---
Since this is a MediaVP issue (if I've understood correctly), \freespace2\mediavps\data\models wouldn't be a bad choice, either.

--- Quote from: Ivan on October 14, 2008, 07:19:59 am ---and FS 2 Retail is instaled at diferent location on my disk. And when I start FS Open i don't trigger FS 2 at all.

--- End quote ---
:wtf:

FSO can must be in your \freespace2\ folder. And each and every mod must be in its own subfolder inside \freespace2\. For example, Blue Planet must be in \freespace2\blueplanet\, Derelict must be in \freespace2\derelict\, FSPort must be in \freespace2\fsport\ and so on.

What kind of a hell-installation do you have at the moment? Maybe screenshots of the folders?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version