Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Wrong music

(1/2) > >>

Hero_Swe:
So i decided to fire up Blueplanet again cause it's a brilliant campaign and i notice something weird...when i arrive at earth the wrong music is playing. it's playing the FS2 ambient music and not the blueplanet one's

Jeff Vader:
"... with Vast Seas"? It is supposed to play Exodus, the classic retail piece.

Hero_Swe:
Are you sure? Cause i can hear the music starting and then starting again. as if it didn't find the correct file to play so it just reverted to the standard one, I'm sure i heard different music last time i arrived at earth

EDIT: Now i definitely know it's not playing the right music, in the asteroid field where you get jumped by dragon fighters it's supposed to play custom music, but it doesn't. it playes the standard fs2 combat music

Aardwolf:
Related issue:

Dunno if it's wrong, but when I played the first time, in the nebula mission the same track kept playing repeatedly, and I think it wasn't even finishing each time, it played some and then restarted from the beginning of the track. I think it was FS2_BtlG_something, but it's been a while.

Darius:
Those two missions use standard music. The first mission to use custom music is "Frankenstein's Monsters".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version