General FreeSpace > Interviews

Suggestions for New Interviews

(1/6) > >>

Stormkeeper:
Yep. As the topic says. I'm fast approaching my ORD date (which by the way is the most anticipated date of every Singapore male bar no one), so my work has scaled off somewhat. I now have time. So, suggestions on who you want interviewed.

You can post your suggestions here, or PM me if you want it to be a secret nomination.

So let's have some suggestions, people!

T-LoW:
spidey (about his movie), Hades (about his models), Rga_Noris (same), c914 (about his awesome texturing skillz) - to mention some technical interviews I really would like to read through :nod:

General Battuta:
Spoon

Rodo:
+1 for Spoon.

Also T-LoW's idea is quite good, I would like to read an interview to a top notch texturer-modeler, but I'm interested in what they can tell on how they do their awesome work, you know.. modeling/texturing tips and habits they've got on that area.

Stormkeeper:

--- Quote from: Rodo on January 28, 2011, 09:34:50 am ---Also T-LoW's idea is quite good, I would like to read an interview to a top notch texturer-modeler, but I'm interested in what they can tell on how they do their awesome work, you know.. modeling/texturing tips and habits they've got on that area.

--- End quote ---
In that case I invite you and T-LoW to check out the one time I interviewed four of our more prominent modellers. Though its true they're only modellers, and didn't really stray into the texturing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version