Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Given the current state of the world...

(1/3) > >>

Elaheh_Aiza:
... Will Act 4 release before mankind becomes extinct? Will Battuta ever pop back on discord? Will my neighbor ever stop bashing that wall?

TechnoD11:
Last time I checked the deal hasn't changed. If the team members get the time to make it happen, then it happens. If they don't, then it doesn't happen.

I know just about everyone on here has piled on the praise (and by all means, keep it coming) for what Darius and company have done with BP. And if it ever sees another release, I'm here for it. But for now I think all we can do is wait with baited breath.

in before Act4 releases as paid DLC

ShivanSlayer:
Between the fact that it seems like the end year was really 2021 instead of 2012 and that Blue Planet hasn't even been updated to the latest MediaVps, probably not

Trivial Psychic:

--- Quote from: ShivanSlayer on August 11, 2021, 05:22:40 pm ---Between the fact that it seems like the end year was really 2021 instead of 2012 and that Blue Planet hasn't even been updated to the latest MediaVps, probably not
--- End quote ---

It doesn't take too much to update it manually, at least as far as the models are concerned.

QuakeIV:
The new orion kindof sucks anyways, it looks like a shiny toy space ship and doesn't really fit the generally darker lighting/atmosphere imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version