Author Topic: A WoD dev blog  (Read 422747 times)

But if he becomes Dekker he'll be too busy having sex to work on WoD2.  We don't have to worry about that happening right now because girls can smell that he plays D&D from about 1.6 kilometers away. :P
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Kids, you have to remember that un-life is not a sure thing ... So no one kills his/herself here ....

Spoon, the easier way to appease us (aka your sometimes-ill-tempered-sometimes-barely-sane audience) is with a screenshot ...
... perhaps ...
... pleeease ...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:31:05 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Lorric

better stay alive then, everytime I see any kind of undead, it gives me the urge to go berserk and smash their faces.

You won't see Spoon though. But you will see his work, which will speed up. Win-win!

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Don't worry most spoons are made of recyclable materials, we can just rebuild him if anything happens.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Lorric

Don't worry most spoons are made of recyclable materials, we can just rebuild him if anything happens.

Your thinking is flawed, but not unexpected coming from a droid.

Droid should not supervise the reconstruction though, since if he does there is a high chance Spoon would be rebuilt as some bizarre kind of loli catgirl.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Lorric

Droid should not supervise the reconstruction though, since if he does there is a high chance Spoon would be rebuilt as some bizarre kind of loli catgirl.

Forget reconstruction. Spoon clones are the way forward.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
And this is bad... how?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Well, Droid would probably be molesting him (her?) in that case so Spoon would be too occupied with the mental and physical trauma to work on WoD2.

Offline qwadtep

Why haven't we already cloned Spoon and made her help herself with WoD2 then?

Offline Lorric

Why haven't we already cloned Spoon and made her help herself with WoD2 then?

Spoon was doing just fine. If we make some clones, can I keep one as a slave pet?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Wouldn't a bunch of Spoon clones constantly bicker amongst themselves?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Spoon was doing just fine. If we make some clones, can I keep one as a slave pet?

You trying to get this locked too?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Yer'all completely bonkers I tells ya!  :p
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.

I prefer "mental" - it sounds less pedestrian...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Lorric

You trying to get this locked too?

Uh oh. I have a reputation around here now  :lol:

Anyway, the answer is no. And besides, I don't think it was because of me that the Q&A thread was shut down. I think Spoon just got tired of it, my antics had been well toned down before he shut it down. I miss it more than most I would think.

Usually when one person thinks they are the only sane one, it is they that is not.

Now be quiet, and off to the cloning vats with you!  :lol:

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Make to to make the clones biologically dependent on an artificial substance only you can create in order to ensure their loyalty.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Oh you............... :lol:

Regarding my possession, I don't recommend it, the itching would drive you insane.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Knowing you there's also probably a slight burning sensation to go with that. ;)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Make to to make the clones biologically dependent on an artificial substance only you can create in order to ensure their loyalty.

The whole Jem'Hadar thing ultimately didn't work out so well.

Besides, "We are dead, we go to FRED to reclaim our lives" just isn't as cool.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story