Author Topic: Darkness Rising  (Read 2830 times)

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Yea its a simple one, but I haven't done one in a long time.
And if you says it's too dark...well screw you!!!!!!! :mad2: ;7

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/codedog/stuff.html

Background, I stole from Thorn.  That is why I'm giving him credit just because my PSP7 is fried and it wont let me do glitterato or lens flare atm, and so he won't be me up.  
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2002, 11:22:14 am by 251 »
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Corection the nebula is from Thorn;)
And the pic is a tad to dark.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Redfang

I like it, even if it's a bit too dark. :yes:

:nervous:

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
I don't dare changing my contrast settings so, a guess: an orion and two zeus, right?
I like dark pics ( you may have noticed by my renders anyway :p )
SCREW CANON!

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Originally posted by darkage
Corection the nebula is from Thorn;)

Hmmm that is what I put.  Who do you think I put?  Thunder?
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Last edited by CODEDOG ND on 06-03-2002 at 05:22 PM
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Originally posted by darkage
Last edited by CODEDOG ND on 06-03-2002 at 05:22 PM

But that was b/c I forgot to put in the link.  Shhh quite you.

oh and here they are making there way to the (bottom pic)

target.http://www.angelfire.com/co4/codedog/stuff.html