Author Topic: This is crap  (Read 5027 times)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Ok, this is fun and all, but it's potentially offensive. Think twice about posting it - at least as an image on the thread instead of a link, and without any warning, ok?

:)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Offensive to whom? If you find such things offensive I think you should stop surfing the internet all together...
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Offensive to whom? If you find such things offensive I think you should stop surfing the internet all together...

well, you're probably right, but there's a slight nuance here -  Mr. Sticks just appears to be an admin, so instead of stopping surfing HLP, he can make US stop surfing HLP, so we better do what the man sais.:)
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Styxx
Ok, this is fun and all, but it's potentially offensive. Think twice about posting it - at least as an image on the thread instead of a link, and without any warning, ok?

the warning, what about the thread title? :p
btw, I didn't thought crap meant that, I thought it was just a term designating something... her... crappy...
SCREW CANON!

Offline Redfang

:wtf:Hmm, that is offensive?

I don't think so. :D

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Redfang
:wtf:Hmm, that is offensive?

I don't think so. :D

:nod:

Now if someone used the "F" word in his/her title and made a render of it ( ;) ) I would say it would be appropriate to say such a thing and delete the thread. But crap doesn't even fall under the catagory "swearing"...

Now if you haven't changed your mind i'm backing off because I don't want an angry mod after me... :D

*runs*

Offline Redfang

Originally posted by Tiara
I don't want an angry mod after me... :D

Admin. :p Moderators can't ban. :D

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Redfang

Admin. :p Moderators can't ban. :D

But they DO have "ties" to administrative powers....

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I think mods can ban, actually.  I remember getting a link to the user-profile-controller-thingie a while back, when Steak was still around.  Never used or tried to use the thing, but it was the proper alter postcount / change title/ ban user type control panel.

Technically, I think I can be evil......

:devilidea

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Originally posted by Styxx

Yea I know. I usually think before posting anything that would be concidered too offensive or badly on the wrong side of good taste.

This time I just decided to take a small risk... and it seems like it did no harm.

Edit: Oh and Red... yea it was Cinema 4D, as venom said
Habeeb it...