Community Projects > The FreeSpace Port Upgrade

Post Processing Bug with MediaVPS

<< < (2/5) > >>

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on October 02, 2019, 12:52:59 pm ---Could you try switching to the most recent built? Outdated builts often have bugs that have been fixed in the meantime.

--- End quote ---

Can't see any way of installing a newer version using Knossos.  Unless I'm missing something?

The E:
In the FSO options, switch "Preferred Engine Stability" to "Nightlies" or "Release Candidate", then update FSO and select one of the newer builds in the launch options.

Soul Reaver:
T
--- Quote from: The E on October 02, 2019, 04:29:54 pm ---In the FSO options, switch "Preferred Engine Stability" to "Nightlies" or "Release Candidate", then update FSO and select one of the newer builds in the launch options.

--- End quote ---
Tried FSO 19.0.0-RC1, same problem.

I also tried Freespace Port MediaVPs version 3.6.12 but had the same problem.

Is anyone else seeing the same issue when they use the post_process flag on a Knossos full install for FSPort with FSPort MediaVPS?

Nightmare:
I just noticed a similar issue while checking the Morning Star (MVPs-2018, current FSO RC) in the F3 lab after using the MorningStar_Glow bitmap in a mod produced a box-like glow similar to the one in the OP. Checking the file, it appears that its base color isn't black. Don't have FSPort at hand so I can't tell whether the ML16 and the Avenger glow have the same problem, but it seems possible.

Soul Reaver:
Should I try reporting this in Mantis?
Never used it before but I assume I just need to create an account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version